Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

so now we have a pompey skate and of course a southampton scummer(me) on the message board. havent been to fratton for a few years now - last time was jan 28th 1984 4th round fa cup - skates 0 scummers 1 - brings back a few memories of the short journey down the m27 from eastleigh.

to be honest , aside from staying up , pompey and saints fans

main concern is who takes the honors in the first and second premierleague south coast derby. first encounter dec 20th at st marys. no doubt the whole of hampshire contabulary will be on stand by to watch saints sneak this one by the odd goal , although im not so confident about the return at fratton - think u guys will reverse the score to leave the honors even.

still, great to see u back in the top flight - hope u can hang around more than 10 months this time cause its certainly the most important fixture on both our calenders. good job by mr rednap - class manager .

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bored at home and looking through peoples predictions in the Pompey competition.

found this one and was so surprised i spat my drink out.

01.11.03 Man Utd (A)* 0 5

remember you have to predict the home teams score 1st,so according to this member the score will be Man Utd 0-Pompey 5..... :: :doah::rolleyes: :: :drunk:

i won't embarrass him by naming him(well it depends,if he refuses to pay for a session in Edens for me when i am next in town,then the name will be published... :grinyes:

if he is correct i promise to send him a new MU shirt to proudly wear on his nights out...... :devil:

if he can also predict the scorers i will send him enough shirts for every day of the week....... :bow:

Says sayjann:

01.11.03 Man Utd (A)* 0 5

That one is mine :up: Spent too much time sorting out "other entrants" who didn't understand the home/away situation...........but like the murphy's "I'm not bitter" :beer: I'd laugh it its right :grinyes:

A free trip to Eden for keeping quiet eh :shhh: You'd be far better requesting a night in Racha's garage :devil:

i'm with you Racha.

correct score and correct result are 2 different things.

not so hard to predict correct result,only 2 teams playing but correct score is a bit trickier and deserves a bonus.

and this was indicated in BM's rules.

3 points for score and 1 point for result.

PeckieBoy and i deserve the extra point.... :banghead:

as you say,nothing mentioned about cumulative points originally mentioned.

at the end of the season,this might make a difference to whoever wins any prizes.

Archived