Suffering from End of Season Affective Dissorder?

Bhat_Man

no need for that my friend.

i just understood from the wording in your 1st sheet that the extra point was given for correct score.

after all it is your competition.

do you know how much i cheered when Villa got the Penalty?,and then sat there holding my breath as i waited to see if they scored?

all that went through my mind was 'i get an extra point if this goes in'

but then again i don't need bonus points to beat Limbo,he is outclassed this season....... :cover:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says sayjann:

but then again i don't need bonus points to beat Limbo,he is outclassed this season.......
:cover:

Come down to planet earth again Sayjann. The game's just started.

You'll be twisiting and craving to get a few points, just to realis however that I'm too far ahead of you already. :grinyes:

Chaps

4 points or 3. It makes no odds to me. As limbo, racha, yourself want 4 points for correct score and result and 1 for corect result then unless I hear any negatives that is it. :dunno:

As there are 9 entrants though I do think that it should be a majority vote

Current voting:

3 votes (rach, sayjann,limbo) for "4" points for correct score and result

Im concentrating on whether Macca is going to play Mendy against the arse :dunno:

Will Sayjaan soon become "the Bibblies" of the predictor game? Time shall tell!

But hats off to Bhat Man for stirring up interesty in Pompey. Next visit to England and I will have to drop in to Sayjaan's local for a pint, and maybe even take in a match. What is the capacity there at the stadium?

As for my vote about the bonus, I am fine either way.

A bonus seems fair enough, I suppose. So if that is the way most folks feel, you have my vote of support.

f

looks like we have the majority for the extra point.

Racha,Limbo,Kman,Frogpatrol and Myself.

and Kman gets all the points this week with his correct result and score,well done my friend.

injury time goal wins you the latest round.

Froggo.

if you are ever in my neck of the woods,i will buy you the first drink but do not expect to get into Fratton Park.

only around 20,000 capacity and just about filled up with Season Ticket Holders.

any tickets not sold are then put into a postal lotterey/ballot.

the away team has around 1,400 tickets for each game,but this will normally be taken up by the big or local clubs.

Yakubu took his goal well and i am surprised how well he has done since he was in Hospital.

there were a couple of times i was really jealous of him.

he was so weak and had to have 2 Filipino nurses wash him twice a day.

now i have a Filipino friend,but i have never had the pleasure of 2 of them washing me all over(except the naughty bits).

Archived