"classy" naughty nightlife options

jetlag

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says think_too_mut:

Have never been there but walked past many times. It's on Suk and Soi 40, not exactly on the corner, few yards into the Soi 40 (one way street from Suk). Not in Soi 63.

I think we are talking the same place.

Now I'm curious on what place you're thinking about. I know Sukh 36 (Vientiance Kitchen) and Sukh 38 (lots of food stalls) and then it's the Thong Lor intersection....not really sure where Sukh 40 is placed here...but could it possibly be Coloseum you're referring to?

Been told orbit has awesome girls, better than anything at SC, Nana, Patpong...

They dance on the table tops, and u have a hostess take care of u. Can buy girls drink. No nudity.

Its a members club, something like 20000. , but u can go in and buy a bottle with friends.

Any verifications?

there are many others similar to Orbit and Piano. have been myself in Monroe, Zeus, Horse and Onze, when it was called Global, so a while back. and in some others, where i can not recall the name. majority are in the areas north of New Petchburi, Rachada, Huay Kwang.

I went to Orbit about a year ago with one of the board members. Interesting place with lots of nice looking gals but found it difficult to pull from on teh first night.

The formula there is one where there are a bunch of gals that dance on the bar. They move along (rotate) as each song goes by. If you see a girl you like, you buy her shots and she then is obliged to socialize. The girls then get a cut on the drinks you buy. There's no direct PFP, but if you are a really good repeat customer and buy lots of drinks, you may be able to get some action. But be aware, you may have to spend LOTS of money to get to that point.

I did notice a lot of gals mingling among the crowd that were quite nice and just seemed to be out for a good night. Definitely some pulling opportunities within the crowd.

Generally, the place is a lot like Forte with more and better looking house dancers. I would definitely recommend a look. It's not a place for the frugal and may appeal to guys looking for an up-market joint.

Archived