Pre Menstrual..............Insanity........HELP

sidsanuk

PMS and PMDD are difficult but treatable problems. Numerous therapies with variable success rates. 2 therapies seem to have the highest success rate:

1)continuous hormonal suppression of menses-basically a birth control pill taken every day for 3,6,9,12 months without stopping for a menstrual period; safe and effective; any monophasic BCP will do: Seasonal is the only extended BCP on the market (84 days on/7 days off). Depo-Provera is a 3 month shot but since it is progestin only, effective for birth control but not so good for PMS.

2)Various SSRIs such as Sarafem have about a 60% success rate

Rest of therapies, such as dietary changes, exercise, calcium and/or magnesium supplementation, Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Midol, etc. less successful over a wide range of individuals, but helpful for some and safe to use.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmie Blonde said:

I had a wife like this, and discovered she was taking a pill called Diane 35.

The side effects from this are pretty severe.

Like all drugs they have differing effects on each person that takes them. My GF takes the same "pill" you refer to and acts as if she has been on a Loopy Lowenbrau session :beer: Mind you the gf appears to have been given an overdose of "chuckle glands" at birth :)

tomc12 said:

PMS and PMDD are difficult but treatable problems. Numerous therapies with variable success rates. 2 therapies seem to have the highest success rate:

Reckon I will get her down to the local GP when she gets back from BKK. She really does suffer.

Sid

Stop wining about how SHE SUFFERS, and worry about how you suffer! just get a calander, figure out when she is about ready to blow, and send her away for five days! or 7 just to be safe! No reason to both suffer! Tell her not worry how you will get on with out her, as her sister will come to take care of any needs that might "arise"

yup - either that - or one self might suffer & take a few days out on the prowl with the boys & girls of the night :grinyes:

as a last resort her 'PMS' symptons may ssimply be fear she's not getting any for a few days & you simply need to assure her you'll still provide her with great sex during her full cycle :hubba:

O.k. Again, wrong attitude here, you simply tell her "...if you are going to act this way, I am going to have to ask you to leave for a few days, and replace you with a woman who is not so crazy, if you are lucky, I will still like you, and let you return to serve me..." simple as that! then go out and get a replacement, if #1 doesn't like it, to bad, she chose to act up and leave...forcing you to find a replacement for her. The mistake a lot of guys make is thinking the women in front of you has the only pussy your dick will fit into, wrong. There are many, and failing that, wack off!

I see it is now time for some really tough love here...I will tell you all something a very wise man once told me...

O.k. picture this...I was working in a ship building plant in Chester Pennsylvania...I was fucking up everything I put my hands on...so "one eyed willie" (he actually had one eye, every day he'd tell you 20 different storys how he lost it...) stops me and says "damn amn, what si going on with you?" "I am an old man, with wisdom of my years, and onre thing an old man can spiot is a young man with a problem, and your problem is pussy! Now sit down and go to school..." This is what he said whenever he wanted tio tell someone something. We were in the hull of a tanker and his gravely southern black voice just boomed like a thousand preechers in a sunday baptist mas!

"Now I was once a young man too" he said "and it took me a long time to realize something...the Maerican man has instilled the idea in the Aerican woman that Pussy is a thing of value...Pussy has no value, not like gold or silver, can't be cuttin' no international business transaction with a piece of pussy, though many a bitch has tried..." I was gripped, this man had wisdom! "now back when I was comming back from the Korean war where I lost my eye you know, I won $1500! that was a years salary for a guy then, let alone the son of a share cropper from Savannah Georgia, no Black man had that kind of money...so I had that money saved for school, 'cause I was quiet studious till i started messing with that liquor and the pussy, and the damned pussy will fuck you up worse than the damned liquor everytime, I can work 16 hours, drink me the other 8 and come abcak and do it all again, let some bitch throw her wrench in, and I'm all fucked up...so I had this money, and I took this girl out for a night in San Francisco, your neck of the woods, so we hit the big spots in Oakland and akll over, fucked up $100 a months pay for a guy, and when I made my move, she asked where her present was, I said bitch you got your present, now I need a refund...she said no, I said bithc! and I pulled out my dick and started beating it off, one round after another like a garrand rifle in combat, left hand go tired, I went to the right, right got tired I threw it on the table and did it with my foot, I was a young man to, I blew the goo all over the room, walls, curtains ceiling, wiped it off in the curtains and said see that bitch I don't need you, cause I can cook to! and I never had another problem with the bitch again! I asked "so what ever happened?" he said "I been married to the bitch for 37 years, and I never had another problem, one time, march 3rd 1962 she opened her damned mouth about something, and I unzipped my fly and she shut the fuck up! because she knows I don't need her! Now get your ass up to that bitches house and when she starts her shit, wack off right in front of her and say see bitch, I don't need you and your bullshit!" And it worked! so when your woman starts this PMS bullshit, just make it claer you don't need here, and you won't put up with it, and no more problems! Be a man for god's sake!

Some societys have special huts the women go to when they are on the rag, and cannot leave until it is over. also Hassidic Jews make their woman sleep in a different room, and take a Migfa bath before reentering the bedroom...supposedly because she is considered dirty...but really it is because she is such a pain in the ass! Time we stop with this willie nillie sensitive crap and lay the law down with our bitches! No more of this crap! Knock it off!

"Time we stop with this willie nillie sensitive crap and lay the law down with our bitches! No more of this crap! Knock it off"

great story, but hey don't forget why we're here - universe is wider than america - even wider than all the butches side by side ::

anyway don't mind me as I haven't had any of the nasty PMS experiences some guys here has & that apparently triggers wild grief :cover:

Archived