Getting older=more poo ying, or just a perception

radioman

uniformguy said:

"A good friend tells me I should wait until I'm fifty....."

WOW that's great news I only have to wait two more months hhehhe

Uniformguy

UG,

Seems we're on the same train, the big 'five oh' awaits me also in 2 months - I'm hoping spend the occaision in LOS (if I can get off work) so I'll have a fiftieth filled with debauchery to remember... :devil:

RM,

Besides an increased wallet size, I think there are many girls that prefer us older guys as we're more mature and generally treat them better. I know several girls who pretty much exclusively go after us older guys only. Even here in the US I was surprised to find more than a few young women that seemed to like older men only. I recall asking 2 AW regulars why they liked older men, one girl said "young man no good, too many assholes". I only hope those "young mans" don't change anytime soon...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls like old men because thats what old men like to hear.

Girls like young men because thats what young men like to hear.

Given a totally free choice, Thai ladies would probably favour a guy a couple of years her senior, just as in the rest of the world. Anyone who thinks that a 25yr old girl would pick a bald, fat, sweaty 60yr old farang is living in la la land.

Of course they do choose such guys for financial security. The guys just think its love.

Lord Toad said:

I often say 'I am old man' and the girls say 'I like old man, young man no good want boom boom to mutt!''

I've experienced the shock that comes with hearing the brutal honesty of a TG when she said, "I want you. I not want young man, not want handsome man." Sort of jerks one back into reality.

Joking around with another TG re "hansum man". Her words, verbatim, were, "I look you everywhere. You not hansum man." :(

I've found that I garner much more attention now that I'm in the neighborhood of 50, from both farang and Thai women. It probably has something to do with shedding the look of "I'M LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP NOW, PLEASE".

I know most are more interested in wallet size than dick size

-----------------------------

Maybe, but the sexiness due to a well provisionned wallet beats many times pure physical one, a fact grossly underestimated on this board: a man with a wallet is truly a sexy man, and i believe that the girls are not lying when they say so. Physical appearance, age is not paramount for sexiness.

pick a bald, fat, sweaty 60yr old farang ........

There might be alternative options like bald, slim, well dressed and well stuffed sugardaddies. What is the attraction in a young fellow wearing cheap sneakers, smelling ManU shirt and not baht in pocket who troubles his gf with cramped seats in economy class on a weekend trip to Singapore ?

What is the problem with having your wallet emptied anyway ?

BuBi

buffalo_bill said:

There might be alternative options like bald, slim, well dressed and well stuffed sugardaddies.

Hi bb,

Or another alternative, grey haired, slim, well dressed ....

I asked my GF not long ago why she liked me and she said (to paraphrase) it was because she knew I liked her. In other words, no romance, just a practical approach to finding someone likely to be a reliable supporter.

Khwai

At my advanced age I am under no illusion that its anything other than my wallet that attracts the lassies. Although, once you spend a night with them, and it hasn't been too unpleasant an experience for the TG, a relationship may start to bud that gradually ignores the vast age difference factor.

When I first arrived in Thailand almost 40 years ago, I was in my late twenties. Then I believe the lassies really considered me a possible suitor. We were able to have fun together without it all being quite so commercial.

One thing has not changed. I still hanker after pretty TG's. Fortunately I have an almost fulltime lady friend; but when we are apart there are one of two other lassies who have been known to share my bed. In fact, one Bangkok stunner will sleep with me when I'm in town only on the condition that she can keep her underwear on as she claims to be a GTG!

With me its not a case of just sleeping with Thai lassies much younger than one's children. The ones that I enjoy (of course aged 20 plus) are only slightly older than my grandchildren!

Am I a "dirty old man".? Perhaps to some people, but associating with much younger people seems to keep me active. I wonder whether this will be possible in the Thailand of the future, when you all become what the Americans call "senior citizens" ?

Archived