Getting older=more poo ying, or just a perception

radioman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......so you never had the pleasure to come to LOS during the first half century of your life??? how sad!

you could convert to Buddhism and do so in your next life! .....

well it not like I liked in a cave !

I have gone to Europe 50-60 times and lots of other places too

But I must say I really had fun in LOS

As far as Buddhism , I would probably come back as a Soi Dog.....NICE LAZY LIFE,

you get to look up Thai Girls short skirts, nice people feed you and rub your belly...

ummm sounds like my life already !

HT is totally correct and further more there is the possibility that we mature gents may only subject them to one round of Boom Boom and pay like it was an LT when we only went ST.

I too seem to get more Hansum Man as the years go along!

To most Thai ladies, I think everything revolves money - not pleasure, not love, but down to earth basics - love. I know one Thai lady who plans to marry. She loves a younger falang, but younger falang does not have money so she is marrying older falang who she thinks has money.

MightyMouse said:

To most Thai ladies, I think everything revolves money - not pleasure, not love, but down to earth basics - love. I know one Thai lady who plans to marry. She loves a younger falang, but younger falang does not have money so she is marrying older falang who she thinks has money.

Have to agree here the Thai babe here who recently pisswed me off has some sort of 70+ year old sugar daddy helping her along, she won't cut him loose, as she thinks she is going to inherit it all...would be funny if he cut her out of his will and didn't tell her! thus screwing her twice! Maybe I should tell him about her and I...?

Maybe I should tell him about her and I...?

----------------------------------------

He knows already! :neener:

Chances they're laughing at the face you'll make (and the posts you write, :grinyes:) if he was out of the picture, and she'd tease you another time (KingdOHm of make-believe) to dump you the week after..... Ouch!!!!!! :banghead:

PS: keep that larb in the freezer, loving every second here (almost...).

FlyPapillon said:

That's the great thing about having alzheimer's at this time of year... you can hide your own Easter eggs...

I plan to take full advantage of my Alzheimer's- BEFORE it hits!

Nurse: "Don't mind him. He's got Alzheimer's, doesn't know what he's doing. He pinches all the girls." :angel::devil::shhh:

Archived