3 words you want to hear...

pattaya127

OH told us, how about you guys, what 3 words (Ok, more if you want, has to fit in one line, incl. smileys) you like or want to hear from your any-country GF/wife (for Jaz, hubby).

Mine would be: " "

the sound of one hand clapping. My favourite chicka noise! In close competition with "you were right!" :D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently "I am sorry" from 2, have also heard "you were right" and "I should have listened" and "I was wrong." But what I would really love is to her SSG say "I am sorry, I was wrong, you were right, I should Have listened, I LOVE YOU" And mean it! I won't hold my breath...

Why does it take these women, any of them so long to pull their heads out of their collective asses and realize we love them and know what is best...at least in certain situations...oh don't get me started... :)

pattaya127 said:

OH told us, how about you guys, what 3 words (Ok, more if you want, has to fit in one line, incl. smileys) you like or want to hear from your any-country GF/wife (for Jaz, hubby).

Mine would be: " "

the sound of one hand clapping. My favourite chicka noise! In close competition with "you were right!" :D

hmh... maybe "one beer more?"... :cover::beer:

[color:"red"] Why does it take these women, any of them so long to pull their heads out of their collective asses and realize we love them and know what is best...at least in certain situations...oh don't get me started...

[/color]

OH my friend, women NEVER have our heads in our asses for it does not become a ladylike activity. We just have our heads in the cloud which does more damage. :(

What you see may not be the real thing, ok?

Jasmine

Archived