Phnom Penh

Coss

Spent a week and loved it again.

There is serious money being spent here since I was last here. Mercs and BMWs are thick on the ground, hotels and stuff all over the place that weren't before.

Didn't get around much but I can say that Martini's Sharkey's and Walkabout have the same pool of free-lancers that tend to follow you round in the evening.

The place rocks, all the guest houses were full, Farang women in sarongs all over the place and again the attitude of the locals is upbeat and positive, something we could learn from in the west.

The Heart of Darkness is a disco about the size of seven Tuk Tuks and is always packed.

I "met" one viet girl who turned out to be the best scrotum cleaner I've come across, :)

And whilst I saw a lot of younger women there, there were no obvious children or any of that kind of thing, the local expats are suprisingly aware and concerned about any underage stuff, they view it as ruining what is otherwise a great place and so are supportive of measures to get rid of any that is found.

I also met and bedded a waitress at one of the restaurants who is a spitting image of one of the aspara, eyes as black as coal, beautiful, tall, slim, left her in tears at the airport after 3 fun filled days.

Oh well, life goes on.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cambodia is definitely an interesting place to visit. I had some good times at Sharkeys and Martinis, along with a few other places :)

I met a few Viet girls in Phnom Penh, and it was definitely worth the experience. I'm looking forward to coming back to Cambodia, and checking out the nightlife quite thoroughly ::

I like that Cambodia is still "rough" around the edges, and not yet restrictive with nightlife operating hours and not too many laws that make it look like the West.

Coss,

Just saw in the papers the other day that Taksin and Sen have agreed to co-operate to build a new highway from the Chong Chum border crossing area, right near my village, all the way down to PP. Would be great to cross over there and be able to grab a decent VIP AC style bus right to PP for a visa run/stamp and holiday. Things are changing quickly.

Cent

Cent, god that'll be tempting, visit the relatives, Oh! must get a new visa for a week in PP, I can see me spending more time in Surin when this road gets built.

Cheers

Coss

Thinking of a PP visit for my visa renewal. How about a 101 on how PP is in terms of what you would do and not do?

Can I get around PP decent with english only? What is the going rate for ST LT (ballpark)? How about cash accessibility? and most important question of all is where can I find the young lady you so eloquently mentioned in your post about polishing the nether regions?

Cheers.

racer55 said:

Thinking of a PP visit for my visa renewal. How about a 101 on how PP is in terms of what you would do and not do?

Certainly, but these are just one man's take, your mileage may vary

Can I get around PP decent with english only?

Yes

What is the going rate for ST LT (ballpark)?

$10/$20 - walk away if asked for more.

How about cash accessibility?

There are banks etc, but I normally take about $600 in small bills for a week's stay and come back with a lot of it.

and most important question of all is where can I find the young lady you so eloquently mentioned in your post about polishing the nether regions?

Sharky's/Martini's/Walkabout - Viets tend to better in this regard and Khmers for a girl friend experience - -again JMHO

Cheers.

Don't mention it :)

Do - pay the moto guys 1,000/2,000 riel per trip, or as I did $5 a day/night (so then I got one I could trust)

- try Cafe California 2 on the riverfront $25 for a riverfront room and excellent staff web page

- get CDs and DVDs from the russian market for $1 - $2

Don't wander alone in the back streets at night

Cheers

Coss

coss said:

I also met and bedded a waitress at one of the restaurants who is a spitting image of one of the aspara, eyes as black as coal, beautiful, tall, slim, left her in tears at the airport after 3 fun filled days.

Oh well, life goes

Coss

You're a lucky guy, most people's wives would be furious about their husbands fucking waitresses.Still, I imagine you would be quite happy for her to fuck some waiter she's only just met, so thats fair I think :D-peter

Guest lazyphil

Yes these guys who proudly screw around behind wifeys back should not whine if Mr Nigeria gives her a good hard shafting!

Archived