Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

Regrettably I've returned back to Ameriga and work and wanted to put this out while its still somewhat current.

Depending on the night you go I found many of the clubs a bit showy (even in Bangers) and despite the new social order I still had a great time in Bangers - only wish I had more time there.

Met up with many members on 2 successive Fri nights starting at Gullivers - we even ran into some Nanapongers and still survived the night... :)

Most memorable quote during my trip was Suadum, speaking to a newbie on his 1st trip while sitting on his hands nervously with many girls sitting about him: "its OK to touch, you're not in Ameriga anymore..." :o

Herewith a brief rundown of some clubs I hit:

:up:Baccara - they have many new girls and the "upstairs school girls" were often as wild as ever.

:down:Our Place - used to be I'd find 1 or 2 gems in this often forgotten place but not this time - could be it was just the time I was there...

:up:Sharks - many excellent new girls and most with great attitudes. Even very late at night I could still find some real lookers here.

:up:Midnight - Most nights anyway this place was still very good and seemed mostly like the old Midnight although they do have a few girls that could benefit from a treadmill...

:up:Black and White - they've added some new girls and even very late there's still a few choice babes available.

:down:Tilac - at least the time I was there didn't see any girls I liked at all, however could be just the time I was there.

:up:Long Gun - I didn't see quite as many nice stunners there as I have in the past and to me the shows weren't quite as good either, but still a great place to take a BF to watch the shows (its also still crowded as ever).

:up:Dollhouse - I found this place pretty consistent as far as having great girls with good attitudes.

:up:Sheba's - for me, for right now anyway, I'd have to say Sheba's was the best in 'Cowboy as far as shows and quality of the girls

:up:Rainbow 2 - Here they do have many great looking girls and although I've given it a thumbs up for me personally I don't like many of the girls attitudes here. I had a friend who's been hanging out in NEP (mostly Rainbow 2 and 4) every day for over a month. He's gotten to know quite a few of the girls and he's learned quite a few of the stunners will routinely do at least "3 S/T's" a night - too much like western hookers for me.

:up:Rainbow 4 - the new Rainbow 4 is quite nice, 2 stages and many, many girls.

:up:Rainbow 3 - they've got some new girls and this is often a forgotten place so there's still some lookers even late at night.

:down:Mandarin - not sure what happened here but this was the worst place I went to in my entire trip. It was dead slow and not even a handful of girls even early in the night.

:up:G -Spot - a much improved place as far as quality of the girls go. Here's a place however where the stunners will go quickly early on.

:down:Pink Panther - hopefully is was just the night I was there however it was nearly as bad a Mandarin - there were very few girls and of those only 1 I found close to attractive. I've always enjoyed this place so I hope it was just a bad night. Just so happens I also ran into many former Pink Panther girls who all work somewhere else now...

:down:Kings Castle II - This place was always very crowded however I really don't know why - while they had many girls I really didn't like most of what I saw...

:up:Kings Castle I - since my last trip this place has turned down a notch or 2 in the quality of the girls. Nonetheless there's still a handful of great girls there.

:up: Camelot now this place had the best stunners and most great looking girls of all the places I had been to. Many, many nice girls here - even late at night.

:down: Thigh Bar - sadly this place has gone downhill a bit - not only were there few girls but even less punters. On the other hand the staff treated (and valued) customers very well.

:up:Soi 7 Bier Gargen - went here on a Sat afternoon and found mostly older, plain girls however there were a small handful of excellent young girls, one of which I managed to hook up with for some fine daytime fun.

:up:Robinson's - yeah, I know its not a club however while buying polo shirts on sale there this absolute stunner, if not a 10 a 9.9, came onto to me like I couldn't believe. Just as we were about to exchange numbers she abruptly took off in mid-sentence saying have a great trip and walked away fast - I suspect one of the managers came by. So, almost had my first Robinson's girl.

:chili::yay::chili:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YiannisDaGrk said:
Most memorable quote during my trip was Suadum, speaking to a newbie on his 1st trip while sitting on his hands nervously with many girls sitting about him: "its OK to touch, you're not in Ameriga anymore..." :o

Definitely my most memorable as well, since it was told to me ;)

Yiannis,

Was good meeting you and hope to see you back in LOS soon.

I'm still in a state of shock in realizing I'm not in LOS anymore. By now you may have discovered the bane of us returning punters - the Bangkok Blues. Best thing for 'em is planning your next trip, even if its far away - at least you know there's light at the end of the tunnel... :)

HOKSIPKAU said:

BF77,

As always, much appreciated up-date. Hope to be giving my own in one month.

Chok dee

HOKS

HOKS,

Will be looking forward to hearing of your adventures. If you hit Soi Yadsak again I hope you'll be wearing goggles this time 'round... :)

Yiannis,

Dude, you owe us a trip report! We want to hear a fresh new prospective from a guy who has yet to be jaded by broken hearts, bar girls and booze! Tell us! Tell us!! Tell us!!! :) I mean the parts you remember...if you remember...

Mentors said:

thanks for your update: How much

Did you check out all at same night? :):drunk:

Actually most places were repeated visits and normally only hit a few places each night.

Now when I'm in Pattaya I often hit many places in a single night once I'm out hunting. I think half the fun is in the hunt so I normally don't like to BF girls too early...

Archived