Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

HIGH_THAIED said:<<snip>>and the fact that L/T is around 10,000 baht now. :yikes:
Ha, you joke, but have just been told of a place called Phoenix nearby Pegasus with Russian hookers who are getting B10K for a ST from HiSo Thais! My mate who went there laughed when the gals told him this. I would too, but may go there just for yukks, but a round of cocktails for 4 guys & ladies was B3600....

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think was when Taksin got his daughter a job at McDonald's, is when it all seemed to go down hill from there"

:rotfl:

@suadum

"getting B10K for a ST from HiSo Thais"

Crazy men are everywhere IMHO, but this is their money

:beer:

Prosal said:

J11

I've also VERY rarely seen in those go-gos listed above, even after abundance of Singhas, anything else than uninspired, flat-assed, short and often ugly country girls 'dancing', if one can call 'dancing' the peasant movements that those bored rejects imitate to entertain frustraded needledicks japs. Only 2s to 5s in my book. At best.:cover:

What the Thai girls do is not dancing. They shuffle like the girls do in the go gos in Angeles City. Can't wait to hit Jakarta on my next trip. :beer:

june11 said:

Kind of sad, after seeing how you put considerable effort into nice FORMATTING with bold type, spacing, etc.....but then Another completely empty report, almost exactly like one you did about a year ago. Actually, i'm being a bit critical more of those who would say "hey great report", thereby encouraging you to continue this stuff. Take your typical comment, for example, and most of them are exactly of this general category: "now this place had the best stunners and most great looking girls of all the places I had been to. Many, many nice girls here - even late at night.". Do you really think that what you think are "many good looking girls" would be the same for most people and this is "useful info.?". Almost every single one of your comments is "this bar some stunners" or "this bar had some new girls"......WOW!

To be fair, I tried to do one of these updates myself about a year ago and I found it really hard to say anything apart from the sort of things Brownfox said. It is subjective but I do find it useful, especially if someone says something about the number of girls or the average age or outfits.

Hi Bibblies,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair, I tried to do one of these updates myself about a year ago and I found it really hard to say anything apart from the sort of things Brownfox said. It is subjective but I do find it useful, especially if someone says something about the number of girls or the average age or outfits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree wholeheartedly about trying to write a report... I thought about it for ages and one Sunday morning woke up, switched off my mobile, disabled Messenger, etc and was determined to complete my "project" since I had been thinking about it for so long. Anyway I did write a lengthy post and had a few grateful people who suggested making it into a trip report. I went for the Review system instead and copied & pasted it complete with pictures!

It is so easy to critise a report or whatever but how about the same critic writing something better instead of just a few sentences?

Cheers,

John Betong

bibblies said:

bibblies,

Well put. I can see where a few more details in these reports can be helpful yet still not cross the boundary from a "NightLife" post into one which is more appropriate to "Reports".

If I'd have added outfits I would have singled out Kings II in Patpong I as to having the the least attractive outfits, IMHO. The girls were wearing these large, plain white bikini tops and bottoms. The style of the bikini bottoms seemed to me to be 1940's vintage, very conservative and almost as non-sexy as possible and even seemed to negate the girl's otherwise natural sexy curves - a crime against nature if you ask me. ::

Be interesting if we could get Mr Blackwell to make the rounds thru the clubs and post his fashion faux pas reports here.. :eek:

Didn't they use to be one of the Patpong bars in which a few dancers at the front wore pasties? I found those thing really sexy and wish they'd bring them back. Does Safari still use them?

I keep wondering what the law is around pasties and bikini coverage. Surely there's got to be some rule otherwise bars would be competing to wear the least...

Archived