Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good report

i can second what was said about rainbow 2. many many stunners who really do at least 3 shorttimes on a good night.

ive barfined a girl 8 times who is a really nice girl with such a good body and attitude who cant sit down for more than 5 minutes without somebody buying her a ladydrink, which on many occasions leads to a shortime with a japanese fellow.....lol. i have witnesse this on numerous occasions.

although i "love" this girl i agree with the guy who says this type of girl just has too mut customer. i like to barfine a girl who i can relax with.

regarding kings castle2 , mr fox is right on. i go there a lot and it is always crowded, with an occasional stunner thrown in.

the wait staff is highly playful.

july7 im on my way to give camelot a try, as a am a sucker for good looking girls! thanks mr brown!

banana84 said:

although i "love" this girl i agree with the guy who says this type of girl just has too mut customer. i like to barfine a girl who i can relax with.

Banana,

Rainbow II sort of reminds me of Planet Rock in Pattaya, some of the girls in both places do multiple STs a night - but of course not all the girls do this. Although I'm a butterflying fool I still prefer old fashioned GFE(s). I have nonetheless found a few gems in Rainbow II.

Good luck in Camelot, I found the hardest thing about that place is choosing the girl - there's just so many nice ones... :)

That place does get really crowded later at night so I would try to get there early (at least before 2200).

Big_Kahuna said:

You mentioned Thigh Bar, but not Safari nearby. Did you chance to make it in there?

Big K,

Walked past many times but never went in this trip. Really should have though just to check it out since beyond Camelot and Kings I it seemed the overall quality of the girls went down a notch or 2 so would have been nice to know of additional harvesting grounds... however, it was rice planting season when I was there and hopefully the missing stunners were back home at the farm...

BrownFox77 said:
Big_Kahuna said:

You mentioned Thigh Bar, but not Safari nearby. Did you chance to make it in there?

Big K,

Walked past many times but never went in this trip. Really should have though just to check it out since beyond Camelot and Kings I it seemed the overall quality of the girls went down a notch or 2 so would have been nice to know of additional harvesting grounds... however, it was rice planting season when I was there and hopefully the missing stunners were back home at the farm...

Do the bgs still massage your shoulders when walking toward the back bar chrome pole area? I liked Safari a lot for the genaeral ambience and have bf a couple a few years back. Safari is one of the few PP1 gogos i patronize and usually spend most of my Phatphong debachury in PPII.

Safari remains one of my favorites also, although more for its atmosphere than the girls. The place used to consistently have at least one or two stunners, but can?t recall seeing any real hotties there in several years now. BTW, I noticed you didn?t include Electric Blue in your gogo roundup. Did you miss this one also? I?d rate it as the #1 ?pong gogo bar for fun and atmosphere as of January (my last visit :(). :up:

ST

short-time said:

Safari remains one of my favorites also, although more for its atmosphere than the girls. The place used to consistently have at least one or two stunners, but can?t recall seeing any real hotties there in several years now. BTW, I noticed you didn?t include Electric Blue in your gogo roundup. Did you miss this one also? I?d rate it as the #1 ?pong gogo bar for fun and atmosphere as of January (my last visit :(). :up:

ST

Electric Blue - is that the old Riffi? I completely forgot all about that place. Yes, like Safari will have to add it to my must do list for next time.

One positive change I did notice in all the nights I was in Patpong - last trip in NOV when trying to catch a taxi home, even when flagging a moving one down they didn't want to use the meter - this actually pissed off my girls more than it did me. This time, when me and my girls flagged down moving taxis every single one agreed to use the meter. Hopefully I wasn't just lucky.

Hi,

Anyone know where long-time mamasan from Rainbow I went, whom has appearently been replaced by "Ann" recently?

Did she retire?

Intresting lady, I've gotten to know somewhat, over the years. I'm just curious if she's moved on, or been reshuffled to one of the other Rainbow bars in Nana. It's been almost a year since I've been there, :: , so haven't even been to Rainbow 4 yet. Last time I was there, she was still the reining queen of I, II, and III. :) Business suit attire, with flashlight always at the ready. Formally schooled in the US, she was quite a trip....and hard as nails.

I liked it much better when Rainbow I had the girls locker room, and the men's bathroom, all in the same place. :D Some here might remember that. Nothing like getting a back massage from a totally naked dancer, while you were taking a piss, and her 'sister' making sure your cock was pointed in the right direction. ::

AHHH....the good old days! 55555555 What went wrong? I think was when Taksin got his daughter a job at McDonald's, is when it all seemed to go down hill from there. Simultaneously, Rainbow I made girl's dressing room separate from men's bathroom, and the sex scene has never been the same since. At least for me. Well, that......., and the fact that L/T is around 10,000 baht now. :yikes:

:D I'm just playing around here. Nothing to take serious! Just talking/thinking out loud. :p

HT

Archived