Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

A better question might have been "when did I start or stop believing the same unimaginative lies, that the newbees are obviously taught by the vets upon arrival to BKK. It certainly doesnt take them too long to adapt, and even embrace the sense of power some of them seem to feel it affords them. I've met some BKK BG snobbier than decent looking legit Vegas girls. But naturally a friend will eventually say about his BG "but she's different" ...sound familiar

If half the crap I've heard is true there would be Water Buffalo hospitals in Udon Thani! Those poor sick animals, who's going to pay for their medicine? And for all the roofs that are about to collapse at home up north its amasing I've never heard of it actually happening!

Lieing is part of the job description, as long as you know that most are trying to screw you out of your money, and you just want to plain screw them,,, you can save your pity for your bank statement after the many " charitable donations" amassed over time.

Doc Dre

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALHOLK said:

Hi!

I too missed this option. I can still feel sorry for a girl that clearly doesn't like what she's doing.

regards

ALHOLK

Good point. Very interesting thread BTW. Looking at some of the punters around I feel sorry for anygirl who has to deal with them (I know it doesn't necessarily bother them too much). On the other hand I consider any girl who ends up with me extremely fortunate. :)

pattaya127 said:

I consider any girl who ends up with me extremely fortunate.

------------------------------

Likewise here, though they may take exception to using the term fortun(e)ate , in my case! :)

Right. They don't get rich off me but I shower often, I don't use the same condom more than once and I hardly ever throw up on them. :)

sayjann said:

but do you lock their clothes in the safe and then push them out the door?..........

and have them screaming blue murder in the corridor? No way. But I did meet two half naked girls coming out of an elevator one night. They seemed very upset about something. Started yelling at the desk clerk about farang San Francisco. I stayed out of it. :)

It seems every time I vist BKK - usually for a 2 week period - I always get an attack of the guilts that lasts for 1-2 days - where I feel like a dick for doing this - older guy/young woman thing - and feel really bad that any woman has to go to bed with the likes of me for money - life isn't fair - and for those days I generally do my sightseeing or lying out by the pool - but then I am overwhelmed by a need to have one of them and if it goes good all of a sudden I am guilt free again and try to make up for lost time!

Archived