Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drronin said:

It seems every time I vist BKK - usually for a 2 week period - I always get an attack of the guilts that lasts for 1-2 days - where I feel like a dick for doing this - older guy/young woman thing - and feel really bad that any woman has to go to bed with the likes of me for money - life isn't fair - and for those days I generally do my sightseeing or lying out by the pool - but then I am overwhelmed by a need to have one of them and if it goes good all of a sudden I am guilt free again and try to make up for lost time!

Still a relative newbie to the scene (1st year), but the two times that I have gone, didn't get "the guilts" during, but did after I got back..."WTF am I doing", "does this make me a bad person", "what kind of shit am I for exploiting 3rd world honeys", etc etc etc. Now I'm heading back for my 3rd go-round, and I'm ready to wallow like a pig in shit! I generally tend to be a big softie who tries to take care of everyone around me, so much so that I often ignore my own needs. Frankly, I'm sick to death of being the "nice guy"; it's time to take care of the monkey!

:chili::elephant::chili::elephant::chili::beer:

That's not to say that I'm going to go over there and be a shit to the girls - I agree with those that say "be good to them" (at least the ones who are good to you ::). Also, it's not really in my nature to treat people like shit without a good reason, and being in the P4P scene is not a good reason, IMO. But I'm not going to lose any sleep on whether or not I'm exploiting them; I know that I am, but I also think that I treat them as well as (or better than) most - for now, that's good enough for me!

Later,

monkey39

lazyphil said:

I'm Christian and feel no guilt, never have, girls took pity on me, make them feel guilty!!!

I guess I was thinking more of the guilt some guys feel about going with prostitutes. Harlots. Fallen women. Sex trade workers. It doesn't seem to carry the same stigma in Asian cultures. Somewhere along the line Western society decided that it was a big no-no. Not that it ever made much difference.

I suppose somebody will point out that righteous Thais disapprove of it too but that still doesn't explain where the guilt comes from. :)

righteous Thais

----------------------

they fuck them too (men, that is). That's one thing that cracks me up, reading how "thais" frown on farangs who partake. Either it's racism (against poor brownies, and maybe farangs), or it's projection of guilt. No one has ever made the thais have something in their society, unless it belongs to it. They had it, they let it grow, and we came. s simple as that. the rest is just trying "to shame people for somehow, somewhere, sometimes, enjoying themselves". It's an Herb caen quote, one of my favorites.

I actually think thais like to see people enjoying themselves. It's always farangs who bring up that "frown" thing. A thai may smirk (gee, i do too, it's a zoo sometimes :)), rather benign in itself, but the moral lowdown, naaa...I don't think so. Of course, there are always hypocrites anywhere.

That pussy thing, we are all in it, thais, farangs, and the whole male world.

• 1 year later...

I was trawling around in the archives for some info, and came across this old thread ND started a couple of years ago. Found it made a good read, interesting issues, that maybe newer members would like to read.

Got me thinking about guilt and pity.

There's this Lao girl in a brothel in UT I occasionally visit. She claims to be 24, but is probably about 19. She looks and acts like a teenager.

I have been wondering if she is there voluntarily. Not as in not being able to leave, but probably there out of family obligation (she goes home for a few annual festivals, then comes back to work). She's cute, and I feel sorry for her having to be there for whatever reasons she has. I wondered about why i didn't feel guilty about visiting her. I think it is because whenever I arrive, she seems to look genuinely happy to see me. I tip well, (by local standards) usually as much or more then I give the mamasan for the official fee.

She is there anyway, me staying away isn't going to change then, me coming back makes her earn a bit more, which is the reason she's there in the first place. I do occasionally feel sad for her, but staying away from her isn't going to do her much good.

I don't know what the hell would make some of you feel guilty, ashamed, or sorry for them or what your doing!

I can honestly say I have NEVER felt that way. Place whatever label on me you want. I don't care!

I feel sorry for some of them for other reasons the same way I would feel sorry for anyone back home. Not because they are selling their pussy though. Never felt ashamed to buy...err... rent it either. They make good money by Thai standards. Some make DAMN good money by ANY standard!

It's the girls working in a factory 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, for maybe 6000baht a month. I feel VERY sorry for them.

What I do is help these bargirls improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the lives of their children in a way that is MUCH more direct and efficient than ANY charity can do and we both get what we want out of it. WHY, why, why would I feel guilty or ashamed of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived