Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

Yeah, and there is even a monk in front of NEP early in the morning, which seems hypocritical to me...none the less, I seriously doubt any monk (a real sincere one anyway) would condone whoring and punting...none the less, some here seem to think Thai culture accepts it, Thai culture does NOT. That is based on what Thais have told me, Monks, and main stream Thais, and even a few bar girls who told me what they were doing was bad...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

â??You should not feel sorry for a lot of those girls in the Gogos/bars either. Like I said, a lot of them make DAMN good money and send much of it up country to pay for homes, clothes, food etc. Some are basically there because they are lazy and just end up pissing away their money. Nothing you can do would help them."

I was thinking about this the other day, even before I read this thread.

Over a few years I have gone from complete gullibility, through to sympathy and penultimately to indifference.

I am now at the stage where I wonder if other than services rendered, I really actually like them at all?

I require them for sex, cooking and cleaning.

Other than that I donâ??t think about them much.

Where is the humanity in that?

For sure, Bhudda does not teach for ladies to sell pussy!

I have had many discussions with the ladies and I often ask, "...why go to the wat and pray, as you know you will be out selling pussy and lying your azz off within a few hours?".

They all say that they have no other option (bullocks) and pray that Bhudda will understand and their next life will be better!

Same-same as in the west...xtian ministers on the battle field, telling the troops to go out and kill the enemy, God is on their side.

Many people just use religion to make THEMSELVES feel better! IMO.

This is the type of understanding I and many other will probably never attain to. We can try but unfortunately most of us are conditioned in the western world. I think how we respond to this type of self-accessment wil say more about us than them. Not being a punter I always see them as human beings first with feelings just like the rest of us. I think BG's are much like hardened crims or bikers etc.......they cannot afford to show emotions as then you make yourself vulnerable. Two girls I know in LOS who I have posted about before. One was sent to Pattaya to find a sponsor the other was sent to BKK to work as a servent and send the money back to Burma to build the family home. Different jobs but same journey. Do I feel sorry for them yes and no. The bigger question is why. That one I cannot answer because I know and understand so little about Thai culture. Maybe I should revisit this thread in another 5 years.

Yup' date=' I don't think you quite get it yet.

If you want to do something useful then boycott Thai textiles or whatever the hell it is they make in these sweat shop factories. They are the REAL exploiters. Not us P4Players or the people who recruit the girls for the Gogos/bars.

You should not feel sorry for a lot of those girls in the Gogos/bars either. Like I said, a lot of them make DAMN good money and send much of it up country to pay for homes, clothes, food etc. Some are basically there because they are lazy and just end up pissing away their money. Nothing you can do would help them.

[/quote']

With you 100% on this.

Yep, no doubt having some strange guy humping you is better than working in a factory. :confused:

I remember seeing somewhere where Nigels shots were descriped as what goes on when the ST room closes. Those girls look a lot unhappier then any factory girl I have ever seen. :crazy:

Maybe you could suggest to your sister or mother they could make the easy bucks fucking for a living. :grin:

TH

Sure they are different because they grew up in a different environment and made different choices in their lifes and have different goals! They don't enjoy the sex as much as you believe it is. Most of them just never complain. They are doing it for the money and if you are lucky you are 1 out of 10 she has fun with! Their job has many fun sides especially for freelancers who can schedule their time as they want and hang out in Discos. BGs have to do their routines on stage and many customers take them home without further entertainment.

Outside of BKK and PTY the girls are looked down at just like in western countries, on top of that Thais strongest emotional reaction is jealousy and since BGs making more money then regular workers there comes a bunch of backstabbing talk with the improvements of the house! (and many new "friends" also)

I am now at the stage where I wonder if other than services rendered, I really actually like them at all?

I require them for sex, cooking and cleaning.

Other than that I donâ??t think about them much.

What's wrong with that?

You're pretty much talking about all women for me there! :D

Yeah, and there is even a monk in front of NEP early in the morning, which seems hypocritical to me...none the less, I seriously doubt any monk (a real sincere one anyway) would condone whoring and punting...none the less, some here seem to think Thai culture accepts it, Thai culture does NOT. That is based on what Thais have told me, Monks, and main stream Thais, and even a few bar girls who told me what they were doing was bad...

That's the only thing I feel sorry for them about and that's mainstream society's fault.

I don't see anything intrinsically wrong or bad with what they do and so don't see why anyone should look down upon them anymore than, say, a person doing a job marketing washing powders (which I consider is a waste of a life - like we need people spending their time on another damn washing powder with a useless gimmick :doah: ).

It's also hypocritical on the part of mainstream society because:

1. Most of the men really want to shag as many women as they can without further attachment.

2. Most of the women like men for their 'status' (i.e. money) and aren't above using their sexuality to get material advantage.

I genuinely don't think there's anything wrong with selling or buying sex so I don't regard their job negatively. Therefore I don't look down upon them and so I'm not responsible for their greatest pain. And, from what I've learned living with bar-girls, I think this is their greatest pain.

I don't see anything wrong with buying or selling sex either. I just get annoyed at the idea that they "have no other choice."

I also think their motivations are based more on greed than need, and they are foolish with how they handle their earnings. Example being, they think the money won't stop, and thus they go into debt...debt being the excuse they went into the business in the first place, seems it never ends, and they never learn.

But mind you, I love whores and thank god for them!

Archived