Nana Thursday Evening-9:30-Repent Ye FORNICATORS

jitagawn

Didn't the owner of the Diamond Go Go bar get arrested on a work permit charge for shaking the hand of a customer? If so, I think preaching the Word should also count on work.

On your second point, I will concede that I know little (and care to know less) about the practices of Christian sects - not really my issue.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

lets face it ,there is plenty of work in BKK for evangelists to clean up the entire place. Bring in some more !

I agree completely with this. The streets of BKK are littered with garbage leting of oboxious fumes. Let the religious nutters clean it up. On the other hand, as a former garbage collector I know that the job reqires a 2 digit IQ so maybe they are not up to it.

regards

ALHOLK

Guest lazyphil

I was on a driving holiday in the southwest USA, had a day/night in Salt Lake City and dropped by in the tabanacle, really gorgeous girls there to home in on visitors to get new members, I foolishy gave my address etc.....6 months later a knock on the door from 2 mormon girls reminding me of my 'interest' ...only these were minging old hags this time :(

lazyphil said:

dropped by in the tabanacle, really gorgeous girls there to home in on visitors to get new members, I foolishy gave my address etc.....6 months later a knock on the door from 2 mormon girls reminding me of my 'interest' ...only these were minging old hags this time :(

lazyphil,

A classic, almost like the Mastercard Ads...

Gorgeous Mormon "Hello girls", followed up by "old hags" on the inside...555

Reminds me of some visits to NEP....LOL..

Now, where did I put that bottle?? Time for a drink !!

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

OH,

Would love to help you out, but not in town at the moment. It's a pity really, as I'm usually O.K. at pissing off religious zelots and other assorted freaks. Quite enjoy it sometimes, especially when they take the bait, get all "huffy" and snap back like bitchy old Katoey's.

Can't help with the cigarettes though, I no sa moke, not even when wearing an item of clothing that could be seen as "feminine". Then again, as I am sometimes a "Smokee", does that count as passive smoking????

But even then, I always make sure that the "smoker" is the real McCoy. I'm from the Old school that still believes to be smoked by a "man in a dress", even if he does have Tits.....is still GAY...big time... Others may disagree, but up to them...not my business........

One thing for sure, I'll take a couple of drinks tonite. Dunno about doing an old bint tho, don't think it'd work....

Cheers Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Archived