<sigh> Has the NEP disease spread to Cowboy?

A couple of incidents last night casue me worry. But maybe they are isolated :dunno:

#1 At DollHouse, a long time waitress was taking care of us. Kinda. She brought the first round, but not the next two (my BG did that). She of course asked for a drink and I said no (as I usually do with wait staff), mainly because I was already with a girl. Cut to time to check-bin. Waitress comes over to handle this task and brings back the change. I leave the normal loose change and a B20 not as a tip in the folder. I then reach into my pocket and grab another B20 and give it directly to the waitress. Moreso because I have known her a while, not because she did a bang-up job -- but I didn't tell her that, I just said thanks. She looks at it, says "mai ao" and stuffs it into my shirt pocket and walks away. Hmmmm. Man, I know that I would never say no to free money no matter how much I have (I'll pick up a baht coin on the ground LOL!). That's just stupid not to take it!

#2 At No Name Bar, which is a single wide gogo that does noyt have a ton of customers and the girls rarely get barfined. Some new little Spinderella was working there. Only two days at NNB, but per Ko_Chai, a member of our group, he knew her from DollHouse and she had been freelancing on Sukhumvit for at lest 5-6 month before working at NNB. Anyway she was quite agressive in a fun way. One of our group BFd her for a ST. Afterwards, he went home, but the gal came back for more, as they do. She plops on my lap and she was cute enough, so I buy her a drink. Coming back, without even taking a sip of her drink or toasting me, she then goes into a tirade "Your fliend you kee niao. He only give me B1500!" I raise my eyebrows and say "Arai na?" and she repeats that, looking for me to agree with her and ends with "I want B2K ST!". I look at Ko_Chai and he rolls his eyes, as do I. I look at her and say "Well honey, you do not want to know what I pay for ST then do you? B1K." She gets a shocked look on her face, gets up off my lap waves bye-bye and says "thank you for drink". WTF is she on? And is it contagious? Luckily, boss at that bar informs us that he thinks she will not last the week and entertained us with stories of her antics at their staff meeting (suffice to say she is a few chillies short of a bowl of som tam).

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last trip, I was quoated 2500bht for ST from a girl at Morning 2 night bar. + bar fine and room, asshe would not leave the complex. SHe explained that the girl I BF'd a few days before had told her I paid 2K and she was worth more...lies on both accounts...the prices have about doubled in the last 5 years...it is getting rediculis.

They have staff meetings?

WTF, what the hell do they talk about...hmmm tonight we're gonna shake some ass....

Anyway on to more important matters. the whole prices thing is getting out of control. i think 1baht for ST is already a generous price.

I dont pay 1500 ST unless i really like the girl and she has performed splendidly and even then i try and give only a 1000.

1500-2000 ST is ridiculous. Last time i was at SIN bar i was in the toilet and overheard a conversation between two lads who were disgruntled because their women had asked for 3,000....i didnt have the heart to ask if that was ST or LT.

now these guys were like myself. young and dare i say handsimm :scared:

so i peek outside the door and figure these girls must really be something. oh was i let down. they werent ugly but they were very large for thai girls, dare i say they were fat.

the girls were standing close to the door and listening in on our conversation. one girl had a look on her face that said it all. the look said to me "if i keep up this charade maybe this guy will be dumb enough to fall for it"

i told him what i pay and if he paid anymore he was a dumb*#@*!

i dont know whether he took my advice but afterwards i thought to myself that i owed the rest of us to talk some sense into this guy and explain that if enough tourists came here and overpay then the rest of us are fucked.

Just MHO :doah:

I went to SC with a tourist friend just last week.We went to several bars including Bacarra and my sense was the girls have major attitude. Baccara I know is a Japanese friendly bar but they seemed tougher/colder than anytime I can remember .He liked this one cutie upstairs and waved her over.She sat down and in

5 seconds requested a cola. Fair enough I advised...The "cola"arrived she took one sip and then said "go toilet"..She never came back but better yet when the bill arrived it was for a whiskey at 180 baht... :( ::

I switched to Thai ,and my Thai flows like water so that was that.The girl paid for her own drink.

I know I am jaded to go gos,bar girls and have a particular,maybe unreasonable distaste for this aspect of LOS but it seemed they used to be more friendly and certainly cheaper. I remember 500 baht and 1 k tops etc etcIt does probably depend on the evening and the girl of course. My problem as Stickie said this week is that in general they are just not polite like the "regular"Thai venues which I tend to prefer. Also I alwasy notice these SC girls frequently refering to us using those vulgar Issan pronouns... :(

From what I see they are in general butt ugly with an occasional diamond IMHO... ::I guess I am surprised that anyone who lives here still goes to SC with any regularity but YMMV. :) :)

emmitt said:

They have staff meetings?

WTF, what the hell do they talk about...hmmm tonight we're gonna shake some ass....

Hi emmitt,

Yes, they do have staff meetings and you've got the content about right. It is maybe more of a team briefing by the mamasans to maximise their commissions on barfines. Also, they are used to make announcements - eg the BF quota is going up to 8 a month. They are normally held immediately before opening, so if you turn up at a go go around 6.50 pm, you would most likely catch one. You would need to understand Thai/Isaan, of course.

Khwai

I love Baccara but yes i know what you mean. i dont love it because of the prices or girls attitudes i just love the layout.

i racked up a 1000 baht bill because girls were BUYING THEMSELVES ladydrinks and then not even asking if it was ok.

One pushy girl was a right entrepuneur (spelling WGAF!) and after banging her 2 or 3 times i gave her 1500 baht + i had bought several lady drinks + a drink at a normal bar and this little business woman wanted 100 baht cab fare on top.

where was she going? Isaan? i kicked her out and she pointed to my room number inferring she knew where i lived. i laughed. bring your mates round ill knock them senseless and you still wont get your 100 baht cabfare you greedy slut!!

yes it was only a matter of time before someone spotted the typo....

1 baht hmmm now that would make things interesting...imagine the line up at the hospital....what another case of chaffed dick...thats the 1,000,000 case this week

nurse apply some cream...ah no ...dont touch it, it hurts too much...

jitagawn said:

...just not polite like the "regular"Thai venues which I tend to prefer. Also I alwasy notice these SC girls frequently refering to us using those vulgar Issan pronouns...

I find this much less the case on Cowboy than NEP. That is one of the main reasons I refuse to go there anymore. Other than that, Cowboy is convenient for a night out. I hate travelling far when on the piss. And I like playing slap-n-tickle with girls. So it works for me.

Cheers,

SD

Archived