Nervous_Dog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Number 1: Entry 16 - Rikit

Who's Rikit? :-)

If there is a cash prize for this, I'm donating it to the charity of KS's choice. If it's a n-cash prize, I'll donate it to a future photo competition (of my choice).

Rakit

Rakit said:
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Number 1: Entry 16 - Rikit

If there is a cash prize for this, I'm donating it to the charity of KS's choice. If it's a n-cash prize, I'll donate it to a future photo competition (of my choice).

Rakit

Ricketts...KS believes that "charity begins at home". But I have it on good authority that he will donate the prize to the Christmas fund for the Sisters of Soi Cowboy. :)

HH

Hugh_Hoy said:
Rakit said:

Rakit

Ricketts...KS believes that "charity begins at home". But I have it on good authority that he will donate the prize to the Christmas fund for the Sisters of Soi Cowboy. :)

HH

Grrrrr :) .. maybe we should define "charity" a little more precisely.

ND...

Shit...I finally got into the Winner's Circle !!! (Though I cheated a bit by having a statue showing some bosom.)

Now...what are the fucking prizes? :)

KS...r u gonna post the entries in the grid so we can see who the other pics belong to? I'm always curious.

HH

Congrats to all the winners.

Entry # 2 and # 3 are mine Hugh.

# 2 is taken at Wat Plai Laem on Koh Samui, it's a rather unusual deity for Thai Temples. It's called Chao Meh Uan Im. Chinese style.

# 3 is taken inside Wat Plai Laem.

Before the contest started I asked KS to replace this picture by this one SamuiWaterfall12nov05012.jpg , a clear winner ::, but unfortunately he forgot thus clearing the way for the winners as they are known now.

This picture is taken at a temple ground on Koh Samui near one of the waterfalls on Samui. The temple is called Suanthamma Pala Nikrotharam.

Archived