Some contest themes for 2006

limbo

ND,

Once you're back from your break to Surin, we should try to get some themes going for the first couple of months in 2006 so folks can get loaded up on pictures.

What ever happened to the 2005 closing of the season contest? You came up with a good idea we where out that night.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll trow out some suggestions...Kids... street life...markets/merchants... improvised vehicles...traditional work/crafts or Hand work...farming...sports...cultural perfomances...food...celeberties(Thai)...maybe have a "freestyle" theame...other ideas?

Old Hippie said:

I'll trow out some suggestions...Kids... street life...markets/merchants... improvised vehicles...traditional work/crafts or Hand work...farming...sports...cultural perfomances...food...celeberties(Thai)...maybe have a "freestyle" theame...other ideas?

Some great ones there :up:

I have a great shot of a vietnamese girl working in a shop..she was trying to move huge bags of rice out to the sidewalk...she wouldn't let me take a photo..so i walked around the block and took it ...what a great smile...totally candid shot.

Maybe something like this ..but Thai?

Archived