Q: Finding Akane Fassion Massage @ Chitlom?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buffalo_bill said:

Anbybody visiting the place these days care to ask the owner to update his statement " Lip service . Only use condom . "

look here, mate:

http://www.pink-project.com/akane/english/english_top.html

near the bottom of the "Course Menu" pages

AKANE quote:

"ÅùWe do not provide intercourse and service by with out condom by negotiation.Å@ ??Please understand and enjoy our relief service.? "

ikkrang said:

>We do not provide intercourse and service by with out condom by negotiation<

i understand the first half : no FS

But 'service by with out condom by negotiation' suggests to me you negotiate a tip with the worker for BBBJ?

The site also says 'tip' included in the price. but you are probably correct, ikkrang. Or if you're a regular.

Any recent reports to set this record straight? :beer:

Any recent reports to set this record straight? :beer:

Up to the girl and your persuasive skills, although I'm sure a promise of a tip would ease things. My only visit , I just politely suggested no condom and it wasn't an issue. I just took a rookie friend there today (I didn't partake), and he got said desired service without having to mention it. He said it was the best orgasm of his obviously sheltered life and I think he wants to marry the girl :).

Ranger

ranger

I think a lot depends on what your dick looks like . If the appearance comes close to a late Michelangelo masterpiece like in my case it would attract women in large quantities all over the place and you save money on tipping . You might consider a tattoo saying" World Cultural heritage " .

BuBi

buffalo_bill said:

ranger

I think a lot depends on what your dick looks like . If the appearance comes close to a late Michelangelo masterpiece like in my case it would attract women in large quantities all over the place and you save money on tipping . You might consider a tattoo saying" World Cultural heritage " .

BuBi

And in your case the girls will never complain that your dick is too big. :rotfl::scared:

118714697_b9984a22f0.jpg

Michelangelo: "David"

kamui ,

very constructive post .

In shrunk condition the tattoo loks like a fine barcode and is only readable in erect status. Please watch that the tattoo-man works in the right direction from top to bottom , othererwise they will not understand the message because it looks like

EGATIREH LARUTLUC DLROW ,

impresses nobody und you must tip her .

BuBi

Archived