19th Gullivers

Weird

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there last friday but nobody was at the table :o

Will be there again this friday.

Any of you play pool there or just talk? I'm mostly at the tables when I hit gullivers, maybe I might have played a game with one or two of you already. 555

in the forseeable future?..............probably never.

took a risk just over a Year ago when i visited Thailand and told the GF a BIG lie to get away for 2 Weeks.

cannot risk it again while with her and when and if i visit Asia again it will be to see her Family in the Phillipines.... :down:

definately no P4P then................ :banghead:

It looks like I am escaping India on the TG red eye tonight. So I will likely be there with two gals in tow (regulars know who they are and they are NOT available, so don't embarass yourself LOL) on the way to dinner & drinkies and maybe out to a disco (Route 66 on RCA or somewhere like that).

We do not know where we are going yet (prolly Admakers or A Garden as usual), but if some folks want to join, just ask. Be warned that we do not watch our pennies...but we do have a lot of fun.

Cheers,

SD

PS -- :neener: to DumSoda LOL!

Here I am, feeling like shit and now this...lol....

At least I know she's in good hands. Thanks Tiger.

Take good care of my "Angel". Naturally, I'll cover Miss P's night out...BUT only if you make sure she stays LESS THAN 68% mao...555555

Add it to my Tab...I'll see you in a few weeks...sooner if I can.

Enjoy.

No worries. Buy dinner next time or sumptin' if you feel the need. I am sure Miss P will be there cuz I SMS'd her. Have not gotten hold of AG. But Miss P said she would get in touch with her and secure the date. :up:

I cannot guarantee less than 68% mao since I need some serious relaxation after this trip and she cannot drink me under the table twice in a row LOL :elephant: . But I'll be a good boy around your angel. More or less :chili::devil: . Mostly more...

Cheers,

SD

MaiSabai,

Sorry, just a little "in" joke.

Said lady can seriously drink....Tiger can't remember leaving the restaurant last time 4 of us downed 2 bottles Johnny "Dum' soda.

She openly admits that her "appetite" is substantially increased when she is 70% mao.....hence the MAX 68% comment....LOL...

ESPECIALLY seeing I'm stuck downunder for another couple of weeks

:beer: (But not too many)

Finally escaped India, after more delays, as you know. I'll try to collect the gals and do dinner tonight, but I am going to start early (like right after I post this heading to Akane), so maybe not. Maybe just drinkies and an early evening. Decent football match for the late game too. And I am told that one of my all time favs, Miss Birfday Prezzie, has once again come out of retirement and is back dancing. And there's Miss Chrissie at Christie's, and Gandhi at Lookie, and several at No Name. Decisions, decisions. :up: :up:

I'm going to implement the above plan (not the immediately above, but the 16 June plan), on 23 June. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe you can find a way to join? If not, I am sure that there will be a bloke or two who will want to (Dddave has already reserved his spot LOL). :D

As for getting too drunk, musta been a fluke. Or Miss #2 was in on it, constantly feeding me parts of her mai tais. Yeah, that musta been it LOL! She wanted to get me drunk and take advantage of me. I think she succeeded. :clown::doah::clown:

Cheers,

SD

Archived