19th Gullivers

Weird

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Miss P just dumped her sponsor, so she is costing now :( Before no cost to me if sponsor was away. Something about cats & mice, she said. But luckily Miss P took a shine to DumSoda last night and I was off the hook financially. But that also meant no rewards, but I got that the previous night ("ice is nice" she kept saying LOL!).

As far as the other one, do not let AG's tight hard bod and demure demeanor fool you. She drinks like a fish and eats as much as me, so she gets expensive just for that. But worth it just for her cheekiness!

So nope, no service contracts, just on a "time & materials" basis.

Cheers,

SD

PS -- Be sure to ask DumSoda about the tip he gave the taxi driver last night! 5555555555555555

Hope he didn't do what I did one night. Paid 1000 Baht for a trip from Suk Soi 7 to Baiyoke Sky. All notes look the same to me in the dark. Ever notice how the interior light never works. Nowdays I never pay until I am out of the Taxi so I can see what I am doing.

Assult his sausage? Sounds about right...

I think the whole issue with the cab was that Miss P was on his lap the whole way. Therefore blood was not rushing to his brain at the time LOL!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

Assult his sausage? Sounds about right...

I think the whole issue with the cab was that Miss P was on his lap the whole way. Therefore blood was not rushing to his brain at the time LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Guilty as charged...LOL.....

But felt absolutely no pain.

Actually, it was Miss P Plus that alerted me to my somewhat stupid generosity...

...Why you tip Taxi neung pan baht?....she asked

Farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

SD's right though, just a temporary medical issue, created by a rather large imbalance of blood supply to vital organs....5555

Som nom na to me....LOL...

Issue was "forgotten" within seconds....more important things to do.......like restore (eventually) correct levels of blood supply.....

Back in 11 days and arrangements for a repeat have already been made.....

Life's good

Archived