Back from Pattaya

asiafun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suadum said:

You out tonight? Give a ring. Got a to do at JUSMAG early evening (so no Gullible's), then prolly Cowboy.

Cheers,

SD

SD, will do. Missed the last 2 Gully meets so really want to make tonights in the hopes of at least running into Dog to submit my LeoHuli donation. Will give a call from Gully's. ::

BrownFox77 said:

In Pattaya these guys were running in a group of 6 and didn't seem to have much Baht to spend and didn't seem to be there for Sanuk but rather were just trying to start trouble.

Thats the whole point, starting trouble "is" their sanuk :(

BB

MaiLuk said:

Was cobra gold going on??

Yep, Cobra Gold is happening...but most of the military spends their time drooling on Walking Street. It's not often that any of them venture further north than the South Pattaya area.

I doubt "Asiafun" saw any military guys on Soi-7 & 8, much less on the notorious and decadent Soi-6 (Yoksak). God, I love that place....'you can get anything you want..._including_ Alice'...[re: "Alice's Resturant"]!!

Hope if any member was there they do elaborate. I was there but was warned by a bar owner and Mamasan that the police were coming and that they'd be checking customers.

The only customers I have seen checked are the ones who went up to the Old Bill and asked to be checked as a lark. They did check them BTW.

It was a usual visit - no bid deal. Keeping up appearances as they say.

Cheers,

Kwai

Archived