Lolitas please!

clowntown

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MaiSabai is right but so is ikkrang.

Besides not being able to count I can not read. I still can not remember my numbers but still can find the whore houses.

It should have read "If you go down the soi (what is it number 8) and turn right on the second soi, you will see Lolitas toward the end on the left."

You can enter from soi 6 like MaiSabai said and get there also.

I think I got there a few times by taking a street off of soi 4.

never found any problem with the lighting.

most were sitting outside but when inside good enough to speak to the Girls and make a choice.

upstairs was no different..............

plenty of light and i was glad...............i just love to see those lips working themselves up and down my member............

no complaints from me..............

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for all your help.

Does anyone have any better suggestions or know of a better place for a nice reasonably quick and effortless BJ. You know sometimes I could not be arsed stuffing around with ST and I just want a quick fix. Any ideas or contacts would be great!

cheers Clowntown

Lolitas has a farang attended atmosphere (especially the Pattaya branch). In BKK from soi 6 you walk past the Crown Royal(?) hotel and through a corridor next to a guy selling taxi rides and you pop onto the street 10 meters from Lolitas.

The owners choose their locations to have multiple entrances/exits for their patrons to be a but more discreet if they choose. Smart thinking.

The BKK location is a bit dimmer, whereas PTY location is lighted and more bar like than BJ bar dim. In the dentist chairs upstairs in PTY they are brightly lit for a good look (may be bad depending on who's doing the work).

Hats off to the Aussie brothers that own/run the place. If I was to choose however I really enjoy the Star of Light for a BJ bar. The girls there seem to have a better attitude and are loads of fun. The girls in Lolitas are functional and get the job done. However whenever I exit SOL I have a bigger smile on my face.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys for all your help.

Does anyone have any better suggestions or know of a better place for a nice reasonably quick and effortless BJ. You know sometimes I could not be arsed stuffing around with ST and I just want a quick fix. Any ideas or contacts would be great!

cheers Clowntown

Star of Light Pat Pong 1. As you stand facing Foodland go right about 4 bars.No windows,some girls sitting out front bj 500,ask for tuk or rabbit

I always found the girls at SOL far better than Lolitas. Have only been to Lolitas a few times and SOL from the time when they were on Patpong 1 years ago to the present Patpong 2 place.

SOL is on Patpong 2 - not 1. From Foodland just walk towards Suriwong. There are always some girls sitting out in front and they are usually not shy about what the bar offers.

Archived