meeting oct 27

Partyguy

Booked solid from 6 AM on the 27th until Monday 6th November, Parents sisters, Bro-in-laws flying in from the UK.

I am proud to announce that the first ever Thai360 Gullivers (Pattaya) meeting did occur on Tuesday 24th October, OK I stretch it a little bit, Elef and I had a couple beers there before heading elsewhere.

Bada, what happened to you on Friday?

Called in about 6.30 for half an hour or so.

Was only in town for 2 nights (Thurs / Fri) and travelling solo for the first time in "living History"...lol...(Miss P was not expecting me until Sunday and was "out of town on assignment")

Was only a very small turnout at that time.

Ended up at Cowboy later.

2 "huge" nights, but did not hang out long at the usual haunt, cos was getting too many....Where XXX questions...lol...

That wasn't the major issue....it was the... OK,I stay with you tonight offers that I wanted to avoid....a couple more drinks and.....555

Did manage to avail myself of a more than adequate "temporary replacement"....but that's all it was.....Temporary

Next time....Cheers DS

G'day Cent,

Will try, not sure of my movements for Nov yet.

Last weekend was just a "Flying" visit to catch up with.... you know who, but it all turned to shit and I was "stranded" in Bkk solo....

Wierd experience, can't remember the last time it happened... sorta felt like a "newbie"....

Woke up in the middle of the night (well it was still dark o'clock) needing to take a leak and get some water.

Stumbled to the bathroom & saw a pair of shoes by the door. Now, I KNOW I don't wear heels, so they weren't mine...lol...

Got back to the bed & saw "a Body" over the other side.......for the first time in my life (ever)....I had no Idea who she was or how she got there..5555

Tapped her on the shoulder and when she rolled over....I thought thank God ...I do know her...

AND before OH & Co. jump in here....SHE was most definitely a SHE...and a damn nice one at that.

Found out the next day that I was so drunk when I went to leave the bar at my Hotel, that one of the "Staff" decided to help me up the stairs. Don't know what transpired, but it cost me a Bar Fine.... well 2 actually....she stuck around for Friday night as well !!!

Lovely Lass....think I might continue the SD tradition of an "A" List and start one of my own.

Hope to see you 18th but not sure. When are you back after that??

Cheers DS

DS,

So, no extra bits were found the next morning? No sore rump, or sore throat complaints for you? :)

"Hope to see you 18th but not sure. When are you back after that??"

Same here mate. It's been too long. Away for about 2 months, so back sometime in January. Daighter is having a baby early December, 1st grandkid for me, and taxes will be done as soon as the paperwork comes through in early January (hopefully). Then off to the LOS for another 6 months.

Take care, DS. Hope to see you one of these days again. :beer:

Cent

She had a very deep voice when I spoke to her on the phone, odd you didn;t bring her to gullies ds ;)

You "mongrel".... you told me NOT to bring her !!! Come alone you said...lol

After I left Gullies, I went back to pick her up and come to Cowboy..."As arranged"....

Lucky I rang you.....home in the kennel before we even got there !!!

"We" had fun...even took in the show at "The Bar with no name"... now that was a good investment..555

Cheers DS :beer:

Archived