Earth Shattering Documentary

Fidel

>Obviously. You guys are lucky that so many Americans are tolerant of the incessant bullshit that we constantly are bombarded with.<

better bullshit than cluster bombs.

republicans are advocates of might makes right.

bullies rule

& there is no such thing as morality, the almighty dollar rules.

Saw a Chomsky thing on corporations & globalization

.. corporations now rule America & possibly the globe.

decisions previously based in government are now based on corporate charters.

25% of all political contributions in California come from 10 corporations.

Politicos vote based on contributions.

& corporation goals include rampant consumerism & cheap labor + government insured banking & cheap credit.

The Shrubs main call to 'his sheep & dummies' after 9-11 was to SHOP!

Viva Chavez!

Viva Mahathir! I lub it tu mutt when he slapped the Shrub around.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love how jealousy and hate often intertwine.

i'm not jealous nor do i hate. if anything' date=' like Fidel said, i feel pitty. pitty for americans being the fattest and most stupid ppl on the planet (literally). you are still the mightiest and most powerful nation, but that's soon to change and your so called democracy is soon to be replaced by fascism.

[/quote']

You lose any credibility you may have had with statements like this. Do you also subscribe to the theory that all blacks are lazy, all Muslims are terrorists, all the British have bad teeth and all Frenchmen are pussies?? Well lets forget about the last one :smirk:

Do you realize that nearly half of the voting public voted against George Bush in 2 separate elections?

What great nation do you hail from? While I understand that all leading nations will be the object of scorn, ridicule and criticism, all other nations also have their share of problems.

You say that the US will not be the most powerful nation for long. What is your definition of long? Who will they be replaced by? Will the world be a better place when insert your favorite to become the most powerful nation in the world here takes lead?

I too believe that the day will come when the US will no longer be the most powerful nation in the world. History has a way of repeating itself and history has shown that all of the great/powerful nations and civilizations have grown and then declined. I donâ??t see it happening in my lifetime however and Iâ??m relatively young.

While the US has their share of idiots, I must say that Iâ??ve found that to be true in every country Iâ??ve ever visited.

You lose any credibility you may have had with statements like this. Do you also subscribe to the theory that...

No because they are not true. Americans are unfortunatelly the most fattest and stupid ppl on the planet. It's not something genetic, then i would call myself stupid as most of you are descendents from Europe. But you are stupid because your goverment has given you a educational system that is bad to say the least.

Do you realize that nearly half of the voting public voted against George Bush in 2 separate elections?

Not true, more than half of all voting americans voted against him.

What great nation do you hail from? While I understand that all leading nations will be the object of scorn, ridicule and criticism, all other nations also have their share of problems.

I totally agree. Europe is not so far from you guys. I'm not saying that you're are stupid and we're the intellegent ones, I was merelly stating the fact that you are number 1.

I'm from the idiotic monarchy of Sweden btw.

You say that the US will not be the most powerful nation for long. What is your definition of long? Who will they be replaced by? Will the world be a better place when insert your favorite to become the most powerful nation in the world here takes lead?

I can't predict the future so I can't say how long long is. China is a candidate and no i doubt the world will be a better place.

While the US has their share of idiots, I must say that Iâ??ve found that to be true in every country Iâ??ve ever visited.

Again I agree, but you have the majority of them.

Okay one more chance before I assume that you are a troll and hit the ignore button.

What do you base your statements of Americans being stupid /having the majority of stupid people in the world on that makes it any different than the stereotypes I mentioned in my previous post?

Obviously the public education system has its problems but the private education system continues to attract highly qualified students from all over the world so it appears that others do not share your opinion. In addition, while the public schools system is pathetic in terms of our resources, it is far above what many nations provide to their people.

Too say Americans are stupid and American has the majority of the stupid people in the world is opinion, not fact. Unless of course you are aware of some scientific studies that I missed in the last few years.

yeah whatever call me a troll and hit the ignore button (whatever that is). in a way you're right, what is the defintion of stupidness?

read this article though:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/11/20/national/main530099.shtml

you're fighting a war and half of your studends can't even find the country on a map!

or what about "Only 89 percent of the Americans surveyed could find their own country on the map." WTF?!?

What are they teaching you in school? Howto avoid school shootings or what?

but really i don't need no freaking scientific study to know that you're stupid. being the richest country in the world you should spend some money on education though.

thanks for ignoring me, maybe if you stick your head in the sand the problem will go away.

Among 18- to 24-year-old Americans given maps:

87 percent cannot find Iraq

83 percent cannot find Afghanistan

76 percent cannot find Saudi Arabia

70 percent cannot find New Jersey

49 percent cannot find New York

11 percent cannot find the United States

fuck why do i always do this shit? i fucking signed up on this forum to get some info about thailand and here i am again talking fucking politics. god dammit, i don't even have time for this. whatever, sorry for calling americans stupid (in case i offended anyone). i'm out...

Just what I thought. Nothing here supports your claims of America being the most stupid and having the most stupid people. I thought you were going to enlighten me about the lack of intellectual acuity present in the American people but you present more mindless drivel and opinions.

You've formed an opinion of Americans as a whole based on some articles you've read in a paper, seen on the news and perhaps even through contacts you've made with actual Americans.

While I fully support your right to your opinion, I also believe opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and no one thinks theirs stinks.

Fortunately I have the Swedish bikini team and Swedish hockey players to draw on rather than my limited discussions with you to help form my opinion of Sweden. Otherwise I might not think that highly of Sweden.

I'll now exercise my limited American intelligence and bid you farewell forever on this board. :wave:

Trying to use geography as a measure of intelligence is pretty "stupid".

Enless of course you're using Thai education. Then memorization is intelligence.

For pointing out intelligence, please note that when I put a response right after the quote, it's to the person who said stated quote. I'll leave it at that ;)

Guest lazyphil

<>

Jealousy??, anger??, no way,rather, admireation, respect....despite her misgivings america is still the dogs nuts.....a land of great inovation, universitys, thinkers, writers, inovators etc etc.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Archived