Formula 1 Season 2007

Mentors

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MotoGP races are shown on either ESPN or StarSport. They had the offical testing on the other night.

Races in Europe are on Sunday evenings.

Thanks' date=' will check with my i wife if she has the channel. If not, what is the closest place to Hotel Menam that show the races?

[/quote']

Have no idea where Hotel Menam is. You will need someplace that has some level of UBC to watch. Virtually all pubs have it.

First race, last Sat night. Missed it as was 100 km from anywhere that has UBC. Rossi lost to a Ducati driven by someone not from Spain or Italy (or even f*cking euorpe at all). What is world coming to. :confused:

TH

You would seem to be a Ferrari fan, used to domination and after last 2 years, looking for an excuse to quit watching :grin:

TH

Hondafan. Honda does not have a competitive package and not allowed to work on the engine in order to catch up. Granted the engine is not the most important part, but to take it out of the equation, or worse still keep the ones behind from making the package better is just crazy.

ND; Wayne Gardner is my all time favorite. He rode the most vicious bike in racing history and did so with a broken leg. His win at (Philip Island?) with the fairing flapping is the best sporting memory I have. Them there Aussies are nitty gritty people.

MotoGP races are shown on either ESPN or StarSport. They had the offical testing on the other night.

Races in Europe are on Sunday evenings.

Thanks' date=' will check with my i wife if she has the channel. If not, what is the closest place to Hotel Menam that show the races?

[/quote']

Have no idea where Hotel Menam is. You will need someplace that has some level of UBC to watch. Virtually all pubs have it.

First race, last Sat night. Missed it as was 100 km from anywhere that has UBC. Rossi lost to a Ducati driven by someone not from Spain or Italy (or even f*cking euorpe at all). What is world coming to. :confused:

TH

I think the area is called something like Bangkloram.

<>

He made a very successful transition to motor car racing in Asutralia, the most popular car series races sedans, Bathurst being the most famous race. Gardner switched straight after his MotoGP win and did very well for a long time.

Doohan reminds me of Mark Webber, both in looks and style, very calm professional racers

<>

He made a very successful transition to motor car racing in Asutralia, the most popular car series races sedans, Bathurst being the most famous race. Gardner switched straight after his MotoGP win and did very well for a long time.

Doohan reminds me of Mark Webber, both in looks and style, very calm professional racers

Eurosport from time to time have shown the Aussie TCC and from memory Garnder were about mid pack throughout the first season.

I remember Doohan when he were the eternal nr. 2, and Kenny Roberts SR. said he would never be a WC as he were to hard on the front tire. KR SR were running the team Yamaha at the time.

He proved KR wrong time and time again, but while he were a great rider and champion he did not, as you say, have a great personality. The nice bloke next door .... well on a different BB his fight in a strip joint would dent that image, but I guess here it was a good thing :)

Archived