Formula 1 Season 2007

Mentors

Coutdown too Season Opeing Race: 1 days 19 hours.

Is that exciting is'n it?

"Ferrari team mates Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen set the pace in Fridayâ??s second practice for the Australian Grand Prix. However, with McLarenâ??s Lewis Hamilton, Renaultâ??s Giancarlo Fisichella and BMW Sauberâ??s Nick Heidfeld all close behind :beer: , the Italian team look unlikely to have things all their own way this weekend."

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honda have produced a dog of a car with a bit of a wrong turn in the engine department. While they can better their chassis and aerodynamics the engine stay put for a few years.

Guess Super Aguri put the factory boys to shame.

ND; Wayne Gardner is my all time favorite. He rode the most vicious bike in racing history and did so with a broken leg. His win at (Philip Island?) with the fairing flapping is the best sporting memory I have. Them there Aussies are nitty gritty people.

On Two Wheels I have nothing but respect for William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop. 26 race wins and three hat tricks in the Isle of Man TT The Finest man I have ever had the privelege and pleasure to race against and to drink with.

I must admit Casey Stoner on the Duke last weekend impressed me (what a name :) ) I am considering booking some track time down at BIRA next week and taking the old 916 SP out for a Spin.

So....? Whos your favorite? I have none, I don't like Raikkonen and don't know why, I have a strong hate against Nick Heidfeld and I don't know why and most likely I would fancy Ferrari which will most likely push Raikkonnen to be the number one which makes me don't like them. Maybe I fancy Massa since I like his happy dance when he wins!

I can't imagine formula 1 without M. Schumacher yet, it is kinda like footbal without a ball!!! In Germany has been rumors he is going to buy a team.

I think Massa on Ferrari will have the best chance. And i hope for Kubica on BMW-Sauber.

Yes, i don't like Raikonen too and i don't like boring face Alonso. I don't like also all the Krat Thing Daeng teams. I hope always for outsider teams like this year Spyker or Super Aguri.

And i hope BMW-Sauber will drive for the platform! :beer::beer::chili::yay:

ND; Wayne Gardner is my all time favorite. He rode the most vicious bike in racing history and did so with a broken leg. His win at (Philip Island?) with the fairing flapping is the best sporting memory I have. Them there Aussies are nitty gritty people.

On Two Wheels I have nothing but respect for William Joseph "Joey" Dunlop. 26 race wins and three hat tricks in the Isle of Man TT The Finest man I have ever had the privelege and pleasure to race against and to drink with.

I must admit Casey Stoner on the Duke last weekend impressed me (what a name :) ) I am considering booking some track time down at BIRA next week and taking the old 916 SP out for a Spin.

Yes Dunlop did some spectacular runs on the Isle of Man. I hear his son is racing bikes now?

So....? Whos your favorite? I have none, I don't like Raikkonen and don't know why, I have a strong hate against Nick Heidfeld and I don't know why and most likely I would fancy Ferrari which will most likely push Raikkonnen to be the number one which makes me don't like them. Maybe I fancy Massa since I like his happy dance when he wins!

I can't imagine formula 1 without M. Schumacher yet, it is kinda like footbal without a ball!!! In Germany has been rumors he is going to buy a team.

It's kind of a drought at the moment. I was a Jack Villeneuve fan, but he doesn't race anymore, and I liked Montoya, but he is in NASCAR at the moment.

Not a lot of personalities left.

Archived