* Auschwitz II: about 1,400,000

* Belzec: at least 436,000

* Chelmno:at least 152,000

* Majdanek: 235,000

* Sobibór: at least 170,000

* Treblinka: at least 800,000

* Jasenovac: 500,000-840,000

* Maly Trostenets: at least 60,000

Again these numbers are just wrong. There's absolutely no proof that this many people were killed in those camps.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that attitude has been the problem all along. There's no doubt that the Jews are an amazing race ( some of my best friends are Jewish and I like most Woody Allen movies) but calling themselves the Chosen People is quite insulting to the rest of the world when you think about it.

Have you read the Talmud? Some of the stuff in there is incredibly offensive to non-jews and it's the 'most holy' book of the Jewish faith...read more and then be amazed and lost for words at..

http://www.stormfront.org/jewish/talmud.html

Denying the holocaust is akin to denying water exists...it happened, there's film of the concentration camps, the piles of bodies, documents, eye witnesses, admittance of guilt by those involved. Being concerned by the numbers is also pointless...it's enough that it happened. The true figure is always going to be unacceptably high, whatever it is.

I've come across some of that stuff. I don't know how many Jews really believe it. Totally self-centered and xenophobic is how I see it but perhaps the Jews needed to feel that way at that historical time. Perhaps they still do. Criticizing Jews or Judaism always lays one open to charges of anti-Semitism.

It's not too different from radical Islamists or Christians who believe the Old Testament. As an atheist it amazes me that anybody takes any of that mumbo-jumbo seriously. I've met Jewish atheists too...go figure that one.

And for the record i despise the stormfront website, it;s essentially a lot of right wing thugs...but the talmud analysis seemed interesting, although i can't vouch for it's accuracy, as i don't have a copy. The original can be found at http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html where a strongly worded anti-stormfront disclaimer is posted.

Just in case anyone gets the wrong idea...which they will no doubt.

I've come across some of that stuff. I don't know how many Jews really believe it. Totally self-centered and xenophobic is how I see it but criticizing Jews or Judaism always lays one open to charges of anti-Semitism.

It's not too different from radical Islamists or Christians who believe the Old Testament. As an atheist it amazes me that anybody takes any of that mumbo-jumbo seriously.

Right there with you...as an atheist i'm dumbfounded by the ridiculous obsession of others over religion...and as a Psychologist, well, words fail me...

Besides to add a personal ideological twist to the discussion, I'm another atheist, but still find one has all the rights to exterminate his ennemies if he can get away with it.

Unfortunately there are a lot of whiners in the international community so Israel can't really clean up its border on a more efficient way . Fascinating how Hitler implemented his ideology BTW, at least when you're not on the wrong side of the fence...

Kojis, exhausted after a whole day work and two and a half hours chinese private tuitions... hope it will pay back on fresh mainland pussies as soon as Gf attraction fades its natural way...

Archived