It was faked!

Flashermac

Teo Chiew are also known as the gangsters of China, at least according to the Hongkies. When we lived there, Mrs Tiger (who's of Teo Chiew heritage) was cautioned by friends there not to speak in TC lest someone think she's a "gangster's moll." Mrs SD was rightly embarrassed, until I advised her to use it to her advantage...muddle through in bad Cantonese or English unless someone pisses you off then switch to TC. "Good idea" she said LOL!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some figures off the internet:

The following estimates provide a range of the number of Nazi victims:

- An estimated 5 to 6 million Jews, including 3 million Polish Jews

- 1.8 to 1.9 million Christian Poles and other non-Jewish Poles (estimate includes civilians killed as a result of Nazi attack and occupation, but does not include the military casualties or the victims of the Soviet occupation of eastern Poland and the deportations to Central Asia and Siberia)

- 200,000 to 800,000 Roma & Sinti (Gypsies)

- 200,000 to 300,000 Germans with disabilities

- 100,000 German communists

- 10,000 to 25,000 homosexual men

- 2,500â??5,000 Jehovah's Witnesses

Yasser Arafat himself had a plumbing business in Kuwait.

This place is a gold mine of information and why this site has truly become famous the world over. :thumbup:

Didn't Yasser take it up the shitter as well? Suppose it was handy him having a plumber's? Then again wouldn't have wanted to have been a plumber working for him. Imagine the sexual harassment when he saw your plumber's bum. :o

The holocaust was well documented dabbish, my own father was involved in the operations to get supplies and medical staff into the camps in 1945 and if you feel like being punched in the nose by an 86 year old man I'll take you to meet him and you can deny the holocaust to him.

Millions of people going missing off electoral rolls can't be explained as a severe out break of measles or even war time bombing, the fact is you want to believe it never happened for some personal reason, and even if you were forced to personally count the skulls you'd still find some excuse. Arguing with you is like talking to a member of the neo-Christian right, a waste of time.

Show me what you call well documented evidence. Show me the evidence that millions of people went missing on electoral rolls. You can't becuse it doesn't exist. It's hard to argue when you have no arguments.

And in regards to your father i have no doubt that he surely must have seen loads of dead bodies and heard horrific stories of what these people had to endure. But you're missing the point. There was no systematic gasing of any of the inmates!

Some figures off the internet:

The following estimates provide a range of the number of Nazi victims:

Yeah and they're still wrong!

Ah, so you agree that there were camps. But what was their purpose? Were the nazis really the good guys and did they send the jews off to holiday camps? No? Oh okay, perhaps they just killed a few people? Is it the numbers that you're not happy with? Perhaps European Jewry decamped en masse to another planet between the years 1939-45? Perhaps all those "so called" Jews ('cos we're not even sure there were such things as Jews in existence ) were a figment of imagination of all of the schools, colleges, workplaces, hospitals that they attended? Yeah, that's probably it.

Yes of course i agree that there were camps. And the nazis were probably planning to wipe them out too. They did speak about "the final solution". But to say that there was gas chambers is wrong.

Yeah, there is no proof is there. I mean, I haven't been to Dachau just outside Munich and seen crematoria. I haven't seen the gas chamber there, although admittedly they don't know for sure if it was used. I haven't been to the Wiener Collection in London and read some of the archives. None of us have seen footage of naked skeletal human beings in piles. So yeah, surely there should be some evidence of mass slaughter. Wonder where it got to?

I haven't been to Dachau. I've been to Auswitch and there were 2 cremation ovens. Tell me; how do you cremate 1.4 million people in two ovens in less than 2 years? I would assume these ovens were used to cremate bodies of people that died of diseases, malnutrition etc.

And I have also seen the pictures of dead bodies. Again I'm not saying that these people weren't dying like flies. I'm just saying that they weren't gased to death.

Oh, those bodies? They weren't Jews. They were err, some one else, not Jews. Yeah, they were plague victims that the nazis had put in special camps to keep them from infecting the ordinary decent Germans. Unfortunately it was probably due to Allied bombing which killed them as they were having a rest in the recuperation units at the special plague/holiday camps. Phew. Anyway, you couldn't blame the nazis for it. They were too busy fighting a war to be bothered or even able to go and kill Jews (remind me what/who were they again? Are you sure they existed? )

Of course i blame the nazis for it. And i wrote they weren't all jews. The majority of them were, yes. But not all of them.

That's right. It's pathetic to believe something without proof. The Aryans weren't the master race. Where's the proof? The Jews weren't deported to death camps? Where's the proof? Hitler wasn't such a bad guy? Where's the proof? We've only got the words of millions of jealous people who decided to kill their way across Europe to have a pop at him. Those miserable bastards. Couldn't they have left him alone? He wasn't doing any harm.

Holocaust? What Holocaust? Don't talk to me about the "so called" Holocaust. All lies. The lot of it. BS.

Deutschland Deutschland uber alles baby!

Not much point to reply here. I think what you wrote speaks for itself.

Yasser Arafat himself had a plumbing business in Kuwait.

This place is a gold mine of information and why this site has truly become famous the world over. :thumbup:

Didn't Yasser take it up the shitter as well? Suppose it was handy him having a plumber's? Then again wouldn't have wanted to have been a plumber working for him. Imagine the sexual harassment when he saw your plumber's bum. :o

I googled 'Yasser Arafat homosexual' and came up with this...

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34717

Hope it helps.

I read the same about the former Shah of Iran. WHo knows if any of it is true? Alledgedly, a lot of these guys doink eachother up the ass, and don't think it homosexual at all...er sort of like guys who doink katoeys and don't think is is homosexual either...maybe a connection here?

I've heard that some members of a certain religious sect, in certain middle eastern countries, who are male, are alleged to believe 'women are for babies, men are for pleasure'....just passing it along...

It might be bollox, i suspect it is..but it's going around...

Thre Holocaust Museum in Washington DC paints a vivid picture of country after country that did not like the jews before and during the war. I suspect this dislike for jews during that time period is why the figures are skewed. At the museum they have a display discribing the only ship with jews on it (yes, jews did migrate to the USA but not as jews) to dock in the US. They landed in New York City. They had to remove their clothes, were showered, deloused and given new clothes. They were loaded aboard a train and sent north to Albany, then west to Syracuse, and then north to Oswego were they were interned for the duration of the war in a 'camp' that was surrounded with barbed wire. The museum tells the whole story, a story most nations are not proud of, so no wonder, there are no agreements as to how many jews perished during WWII, it appears most countries just looked the other way.

I've heard that some members of a certain religious sect, in certain middle eastern countries, who are male, are alleged to believe 'women are for babies, men are for pleasure'....just passing it along...

It might be bollox, i suspect it is..but it's going around...

I hear there are people in San Francisco who think like that too. It's definitely going around. :confused:

Archived