It was faked!

Flashermac

Denying the holocaust is akin to denying water exists...it happened, there's film of the concentration camps, the piles of bodies, documents, eye witnesses, admittance of guilt by those involved. Being concerned by the numbers is also pointless...it's enough that it happened. The true figure is always going to be unacceptably high, whatever it is.

Nobody is denying that the concentrations camps didn't exist. Nor that people didn't die. What people are denying is that there was a holocaust.

The only proof we have are some survivors that never claim to have seen the so called gas chambers. And a written confession from a nazi that was tortured. That is not proof. Surely there should be some evidence to support a mass slaughter of people.

As for the bodies a lot of people starved to death before the liberation. The nazis were busy holding the lines to last man so the lives of the people in the concentration camps (that weren't all jews) were of very low priority.

And as of the endeavours to deny the Holocaust... doubt it should be outlawed but still utterly pathetic...

No what is pathetic is to believe something without any proof. You need to learn how to question or else you're going to be just like the dumb fuckers that voted Hitler to power.

And to suggest you should even outlaw an opinion makes you no better than the nazis.

And this thread is about the so called holocaust. Not whether jews are evil or if religion sucks etc.

You are pathetic. I don't believe people like you should be persecuted by the law. That would be too good for you. :mad:

TH

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:beer:

Because their fellow Muslim countries have left them to rot in the refugee camps for the past 70 years. Only group of refugee people in history that have not been eventually assimilated by a neighboring or similar culture. Maybe the Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt knew something?

TH

muslim countrys have let palasteinians rot to use as political pawns to justify their wrath, its pathetic.

Not totally accurate Phil. There are many, many Palestinians living and working in other Arab countries and sending money home. Of course there are also many who cannot leave (not easy to get in and out) and many who enjoy reminding the Israelis they exist.

Guest lazyphil

oh and u think they're protected in the countrys they inhabit?

http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=57191&SelectRegion=Middle_East,

i cant find the bbc article but i saw on the bbc/24 news a story of the palastinians living in fear in a wasteland in iraq with nowhere to go, its not just the isrealis who dislike them it seems.....

No I'm not talking about refugee camps like the ones in Lebanon and Jordan. When I worked in Iraq and Kuwait there were many Palestinians there working and running businesses and sending money home. Yasser Arafat himself had a plumbing business in Kuwait. They were there on the same basis as Filipinos, Turks, Malaysians ....not citizens of course but they could buy property. They weren't badly treated until they sided with Saddam against the Sabahs.

Jordan's population is about 70% Palestinian I think but I don't know what percentage still live in camps.

http://mondediplo.com/focus/mideast/a2335

As far as 'being protected' goes I don't think the Palestinians in the West Bank or Gaza have much protection either. And I think it is the responsibility of the occupying force in Iraq to protect the people they invaded.

I guess the point you're trying to make is the same old 'blame the victim' stuff right?

Here's the link to the 200 Palestinians stranded in Iraq last year..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4755083.stm

seems one of the evil things Saddam did was helping Palestinians.

On the same topic, I guess, look what I just found...

Jewish 'success' sells big in China

Boom in books purporting to reveal business secrets

Ariana Eunjung Cha, Washington Post

(02-09) 04:00 PST Shanghai -- Showcased in bookstores between biographies of Andrew Carnegie and the newest treatise by China's president are stacks of works built on a stereotype.

One promises "The Eight Most Valuable Business Secrets of the Jewish."

Another title teases readers with "The Legend of Jewish Wealth." A third provides a look at "Jewish People and Business: The Bible of How to Live Their Lives."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/09/MNG9GO1REL1.DTL&feed=rss.news

lol! Not quite surprised there... last summer went to visit the future inlaws in Shenzhen. Mother is Tiuju, the leading business community in South china (and likely in Thailand). For some reason she thought I was jewish and told me proudly "We Tiuju are called the Jews of China"

Funny - but quite a succesful lady.

Archived