It was faked!

Flashermac

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i dont think they routinely cremetated the bodys in the ovens, mauthausen only had two ovens as far as i could see, but i've seen docus on tv on bodys being buried on mass after shooting and gassing

I've heard that some members of a certain religious sect' date=' in certain middle eastern countries, who are male, are alleged to believe 'women are for babies, men are for pleasure'....just passing it along...

It might be bollox, i suspect it is..but it's going around...[/quote']

I hear there are people in San Francisco who think like that too. It's definitely going around. :confused:

Actually, Yes, a coworker who is Afgani, and one who is a Pakistani have told me there are numerous men in their countries who believe that. Because of the taboo on doinking women (or the unavailability of willing women) they turn to each other. Alledgedly very common in Turkey as well.

Additionally, From who a Sudanese guy told me in University, Many Muslim men feel what they do with non muslims and/or outside of a muslim country "doesn't count." He said such practices are very common. Of course he denied ever doing such...

And yes, there is a very large sect of the SFO population who believes this as well...they tend to reside in the "highlands of the city" (hence the term "as queer as the folks on the hill") (Near the area Dumsoda stays at when he is in town) under a giant antena tower...scientist believe it may have something to do with the rays from the tower that cause this phenomenon. I fortunately live far enough away to NOT be effected.

I've heard that some members of a certain religious sect, in certain middle eastern countries, who are male, are alleged to believe 'women are for babies, men are for pleasure'....just passing it along...

Common practice in Afganistan. I know a guy who spent a lot of time reporting in the region. He actually met one of Osama's rent boys one night. Tells me a lot of military personel used to meet in these hash dens and take home a young bed warmer for the evening. He said it was so weird seeing these big macho security guys dancing cheek to cheek with the young boys. They actually told him "woman for child, boy for pleasure".

Really? I had no idea and I find this a most dichotomous concept. In Mexico I know that if you are on the receiving end well this makes you queer/gay but the "insertive" person so to speak is not a fag.

All of which proves that the world is really nuts,hypocritical and makes the boyz at Thai 360 look almost normal. :) :thumbup:

Archived