It was faked!

Flashermac

Well,

[color:brown]On June 15, 2006 The Guardian columnist and foreign correspondent Jonathan Steele cites several Persian speakers and translators who state that the phrase in question is more accurately translated as "eliminated" or "wiped off" or "wiped away" from "the page of time" or "the pages of history", rather than "wiped off the map".[/color]

Means the same thing to me. I for one am not confused at all, when it comes to Iran's intentions. I simply take them at their word, that they will do what they say the will do.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try my best to remain moderate and put the thoughts of this global Jewish conspiracy behind me but recently met an old university mate who's become a bit of a big wig in the square mile the direct quote is' date='"My career's hit a glass ceiling because I'm not Jewish."

Cheers[/quote']

O-o-o-y v-a-y...that's just the way it is in the entertainment business!

-O :mooning:

I heard a Jewish woman in Manchester saying that Europe and Britain in particular should suffer a 1000 years of shame for what happened in the war.

When asked to clarify that she explained that the holocaust was Britain's fault as they knew it was happening long before they intervened.

Using that logic then the United States should suffer a 1000 years of shame for what happened in the war as they knew it was happening long before they intervened. :crazy:

Nobody is denying that the concentrations camps didn't exist. Nor that people didn't die. What people are denying is that there was a holocaust.

[color:orange]Ah, so you agree that there were camps. But what was their purpose? Were the nazis really the good guys and did they send the jews off to holiday camps? No? Oh okay, perhaps they just killed a few people? Is it the numbers that you're not happy with? Perhaps European Jewry decamped en masse to another planet between the years 1939-45? Perhaps all those "so called" Jews ('cos we're not even sure there were such things as Jews in existence :confused: ) were a figment of imagination of all of the schools, colleges, workplaces, hospitals that they attended? Yeah, that's probably it. :thumbup: [/color]

The only proof we have are some survivors that never claim to have seen the so called gas chambers. And a written confession from a nazi that was tortured. That is not proof. Surely there should be some evidence to support a mass slaughter of people.

[color:orange]Yeah, there is no proof is there. I mean, I haven't been to Dachau just outside Munich and seen crematoria. I haven't seen the gas chamber there, although admittedly they don't know for sure if it was used. I haven't been to the Wiener Collection in London and read some of the archives. None of us have seen footage of naked skeletal human beings in piles. So yeah, surely there should be some evidence of mass slaughter. Wonder where it got to? :confused: [/color]

As for the bodies a lot of people starved to death before the liberation. The nazis were busy holding the lines to last man so the lives of the people in the concentration camps (that weren't all jews) were of very low priority.

[color:orange]Oh, those bodies? They weren't Jews. They were err, some one else, not Jews. Yeah, they were plague victims that the nazis had put in special camps to keep them from infecting the ordinary decent Germans. Unfortunately it was probably due to Allied bombing which killed them as they were having a rest in the recuperation units at the special plague/holiday camps. Phew. :o Anyway, you couldn't blame the nazis for it. They were too busy fighting a war to be bothered or even able to go and kill Jews (remind me what/who were they again? Are you sure they existed? :confused: )[/color]

No what is pathetic is to believe something without any proof. You need to learn how to question or else you're going to be just like the dumb fuckers that voted Hitler to power.

[color:orange]That's right. It's pathetic to believe something without proof. The Aryans weren't the master race. Where's the proof? The Jews weren't deported to death camps? Where's the proof? Hitler wasn't such a bad guy? Where's the proof? We've only got the words of millions of jealous people who decided to kill their way across Europe to have a pop at him. Those miserable bastards. Couldn't they have left him alone? He wasn't doing any harm.[/color]

And this thread is about the so called holocaust.

[color:orange]Holocaust? What Holocaust? Don't talk to me about the "so called" Holocaust. All lies. The lot of it. BS.

Deutschland Deutschland uber alles baby! :crazy: [/color]

There are numerous first person accounts from survivors of the nazi concentration camps, as well as documentry evidence from the first allied troops into the camps. The first person accounts uniformly make for horrifying reading. One of the classics is "If this is a man" by Primo Levi. Well worth a read.

And on a personal note, holocaust deniers make me wanna puke...

-j-

Read Levi's book many moons ago. That's the one where he refers to Stalin's son drowning in excrement? Or was that in The Periodic Table? Great writer.

Yes, one would wonder why the German government would devote a large section of central Berlin to preserving what they refer to as the "topography of terror" - the remains of the site of the gestapo hq - if it was all a world wide Jewish conspiracy? What would the German government gain by prolonging a myth? Have to be a massive conspiracy too. Wonder how they managed to persuade all the thousands of allied soldiers who liberated the camps to lie?

Still, some countries are free and Holocaust deniers are entitled to their misguided views.

It's an interesting point that most religions originated in countries where marijuana and various happy spores and fungi grow plentifully (at times more so than food) and became popular when literacy and education were almost nil.

Never mind they have a university there, but I would suggest Humbolt County, CA as evidence to your point.

I'm trying to recover from the product of their crops at the moment. They are doing a fine job up there. :o

Archived