FA CUP 2007

chelseafan

I find it Ironic that you refer to Manchester United at Man USA but you don't refer to your team as Chelski and the Russian Roubles. Where the hell were all the Chelski fans pre Roman era?

Steve Bennet was your 12th Man.

A 4 on 2 breakaway, Makelele fouls Scholes (Definate yellow as Given) Rather than Allow advantage he stops play

Essian bringing down Giggs in the Box

Just after the ball did cross the line and play restarted from open play (ie no free kick no foul)

Alan Smith makes a fair tackle and Bennet awards a free kick from which Chelski score, watch the incident again and you will see Smudger won the ball fair and square it was never a free kick in a million years.

All that being said though, I will admit United were poor, Maureen had a game plan to nullify Uniteds attacking strengths and at least we have the Premiership.

What was it Maureen labeled Liverpool as a few weeks ago "Nothing but a Cup team", the same label could just as well be applied to the Chav's now.

Even George Grahams Arsenal were not that bad.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The match helped some of the memories of our performance in the '05 final v. Man Yoo. hehehehe

Don't worry, The Arsenal will be back strong next season when Henry and RvP are fully rested and fit and we'll do 'em at the Bridge. As usual its up to Arsenal to save english footie...again.

I find it Ironic that you refer to Manchester United at Man USA but you don't refer to your team as Chelski and the Russian Roubles. Where the hell were all the Chelski fans pre Roman era?

Steve Bennet was your 12th Man.

A 4 on 2 breakaway, Makelele fouls Scholes (Definate yellow as Given) Rather than Allow advantage he stops play

Essian bringing down Giggs in the Box

Just after the ball did cross the line and play restarted from open play (ie no free kick no foul)

Alan Smith makes a fair tackle and Bennet awards a free kick from which Chelski score, watch the incident again and you will see Smudger won the ball fair and square it was never a free kick in a million years.

All that being said though, I will admit United were poor, Maureen had a game plan to nullify Uniteds attacking strengths and at least we have the Premiership.

What was it Maureen labeled Liverpool as a few weeks ago "Nothing but a Cup team", the same label could just as well be applied to the Chav's now.

Even George Grahams Arsenal were not that bad.

Of course, who is this "chelski" :D

And what about the blatant penalty that drogba should of got when Vidjic hauled him down?

CS,

Don't worry, The Arsenal will be back strong next season when Henry and RvP are fully rested and fit and we'll do 'em at the Bridge. As usual its up to Arsenal to save english footie...again.

You have a great squad. Really good players that need to learn to read each other's game on the pitch. Or should I say more consistent?

I agree with your earlier comments (other thread) that you need a fighter, A keano, a Vieira type of player. Maybe monster Baptista can turn into one (if that's Wenger's true intentions of bringing the guy to the club) or just get one now as it really is the only missing link you guys have.

It'd seriously surprise me if the Arse don't mount a title challenge next season.

Thats the problem. Its a dilemna for clubs these days. What do you want? Trophies? in that case you wont always get entertaining games. If you want entertainment, great, but dont bank on trophies. Arsenal are about the only side that have the chance of delivering both, however, sometimes you are gonna have to forsake the entertainment for grinding out those 1-0 wins.

Like Zaad said, Arsenal are probably missing 1 or 2 key players, however, even when they have a full squad, I dont think they will be consistant enough to win the title. Gone are the days when you could lose 6-7 games in a season and still win the PL, if you loose 2 you are in trouble.

Chelsea have had some very entertining games this season, likewise Man USA have had some dire dire games. its a difficult balance, but if you asked the punter to choose between entertainment and medals, the latter will win everytime

Its sad that the top teams have become so commercial, in business you only get noticed by being top and forsaking everything else.

Chelsea have had some very entertining games this season, likewise Man USA have had some dire dire games.

Talk about Blue Tinted Glasses

Ask any fan of football (but not Chelski or Manchester United) and I think you will find that most will agree that United were the entertaining team whilst the Chavs were the bores.

Archived