Faking Organisms

The_Munchmaster

Personally I have never come across the faking of organisms but I have heard (from Teddy) that it does happen.

What are the board members experiences.

For a start, how common is it for a girl you are shagging to exhibit the signs of having an organism and when that happens is she faking it or is she actually having one? Do you care?

Obviously it would be easy to say, "All the girls I shag have massive organisms every time", but what really happens?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hilarious.

I had a bar girl fake an organism. She said she was pregnant and needed money to take care of the unwanted pregnancy. I knew that I was not the father of this 'alleged' pregnancy and I waited it out. Sure enough months passed and she was not in fact pregnant.

Hence a faked organism.

Personally I have never come across the faking of organisms but I have heard (from Teddy) that it does happen.

Munchie, Munchie, Munchie... :nono:

You partake in the P4P scene in LOS and you ask if a girl has ever faked an orgasm with you??? :yikes::rotl:

I have done it actually... :rolleyes: Years ago I took home a very fat farang chick from a pub in Sydney... I got home and sobered up real fast and she was that damn ugly I couldn't shoot my bolt so had to fake it. It was actually quite theraputic. :hubba:

The only person I know who has *GENUINELY NEVER* had a woman fake an orgasm with him is Christian Troy... :grinyes:

I'll check with some of his stable tonight when I'm out-and-about in Pats and report back tomorrow! :liar: :grin: :deal:

C'mon guys!!!

You mean to say out of *ALL* the women you have slept with... not one.. NOT ONE... has *EVER* faked an orgasm????

I'll join Munchie in eating his hat if that's the case. (Not that we could ever find out for sure - I'm sure the girls wouldn't want you all losing face and all that!) :shakehead:closemouth::hmmm:

Archived