STD's - Anyone Had One?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie, it can also be transmitted from female to male and I believe in the UK its the most common STD at the moment? They are currently having a big drive to encourage young people to get tested here at the moment for clamydia. One of the problems with it is that sometimes (especially with women I believe) there are no symptoms. In my case I did have symptoms so trotted off to the local clap clinic :o hardly surprising I caught something as I regularly used to bareback in those days :nono:

Simie.

Yeah, the clam is bad news. Women can have no symptoms at all until their insides melt down and when I got it, it sort of snuck up on me. Moderately painful piss and took a while to go after treatment.

Gonorrhea rears it's ugly head in no uncertain terms..like wailing in the shower trying to soak your jocks off your knob, but disappears rapidly under the right medication.

Curious, what was reasoning behind leaving off HIV?

Not sure what Munchie's reason was, but to take a side-line to that...

It would be interesting if, after the post was up for a few days, 2, 3...4... whatever number of people had actually ticked that box. That would certainly get people thinking! :hmmm:

I daresay there could be some board posters who are + who have decided not to "come out" as JS has done.

But yeah - I thought it would have been in there. It certainly is the "mother" or all STD's.

Archived