First Blood (Rambo Part 1) - Good or Crap

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first Rocky was oustanding (Oscar for best picture). The screen play was written by Stallone himself.

I can't distinguish the others but they are grade B flicks I think.

Hallo, hallo, is there anyone in there? This thread is about First Blood not fecking Rocky. You to OH, stop talking about fecking Rocky. :onfire: :banghead::cussing:

Good but not excellent. First Blood kinda set the standard for action movies I think. It was well made and entertaining. The big problem for me was philosophical. It tried to be a serious look at the effects of the Vietnam War on US veterans but a lot of the action stuff was just farcical. Aiming at the gallery in other words. Which is OK but it doesn't win awards.

The first Rocky was oustanding (Oscar for best picture). The screen play was written by Stallone himself.

I can't distinguish the others but they are grade B flicks I think.

Hallo' date=' hallo, is there anyone in there? This thread is about First Blood not fecking Rocky. You to OH, stop talking about fecking Rocky. :onfire: :banghead::cussing:

[/quote']

I'm sorry, we were trying to have a conversation about artistic quality, as it relates to an integral part of this (crap) Rambo I. Mainly, we are taking note that Stallone was at 1 point capable of quality and such. You of course being a Stallone/Rambo fan, are obviously NOT capable of grasping this concept. :neener:

Did you know that Stallone changed the picture on the front of Cliffhanger from this:

slycliff.jpg

to this:

51Ezpaz7BjL._SS500_.jpg

after the readership of some gay magazine voted it the horniest movie poster of some particular year.

Munchie has that poster on his bathroom wall I believe :yikes:

Hallo, hallo, is there anyone in there? This thread is about First Blood not fecking Rocky. You to OH, stop talking about fecking Rocky. :onfire: :banghead::cussing:

Don't let a simple thing upset you...you got some sort of an emotional/mental prob.?

All Mediocre at best ..imo

TB if you can't differentiate between the original Rambo movie and the sequels then I'm afraid :shakehead .

Due to Old Hippies comments that all Sly Stallone movies are crap (except the first Rocky) I feel compelled to poll the board members as to the crapness of one of my favourite movies.

C'mon members, prove him wrong.

MM where did i go wrong? :p

Archived