Any ideas?

drogon

As to why a Thai bargirl craving for financial security.

Tells the potential man able to give her security

that she can not promise to be faithful.

- while agreeing never to divorce or leave him

This no matter if she has security or is married.

????

Is there a "real lover" (and he is definitely not Thai) somewhere but then how can he be so special that she is willing to sacrifice her security for him (and of course she is not faithful to him either).

Or is it to keep the upper hand in a relation?

(to use as a threat).

There is something that escapes me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it escape you? Seems obvious to me. See my previous 2 replies...plus maybe she does have a lover...but control is the key...manipulative people are like that...

Run away Drogon. Delete everything to do with her....forget...move on. You'll NEVER be happy.

A BG? Weeeeeeeel !!!!!

So many things don't you think but for sure it sounds like you can fuck her body whilst she will fuck your head.

So maybe she just wants an 'open' relationship. You give her lots of cash, take care of her, do all the right things, but when you're not around she gets her meat on the street.

Many a man living a similar life but if this is not for you, you must finish it fast. Only you know the facts, only you can make the choice.

As to why a Thai bargirl craving for financial security.

Tells the potential man able to give her security

that she can not promise to be faithful.

- while agreeing never to divorce or leave him

Probably because she doesn't love you and you are not able to satisfy her sexually. I am not sure why you need people here to point out the obvious.

Financial security isn't the only thing in life that people want. I am just amazed that a bg would be honest (stupid?) enough to actual tell you this.

- She does not love me, which I knew since the begining but has some affection for me and she is really counting on me -> why do you think she is a bargirl?

May I remind you that this is Thailand.

Wealth comes before love in most cases.

- Satisfy sexually: Only once and this is the seconde time she had an orgasm in her life.

(not difficult to understand when you have been abused when a teenager)

- BG honest: This is why I kept supporting her because she is damn honest and sincere.

This is a quality she always refused to drop.

The obvious? There is nothing obvious except the explanation from Faustian.

I listened to Faustian and a few others.

This is why I cut her out.

This said, I will of course not listen to you weird...

When will you start to post constructive criticisms like Faustian or even jonjon058?

You never post info or make valuable contributions weird so maybe you might stop producing wind?

By the way, I forgot:

You met this lady at least 5-6 times and you even said she was great.

I suppose you never suspected she was a bargirl.

You mean because I didn't ask you about it you assume I thought otherwise? Maybe I'm polite in that regard.

And if you really want to know my opinion on her, anybody who held a job such as hers, I would automatically assume was in the business before.

If you had actually listened to anybody who posted you wouldn't still be stuck on her.

And I tell everybody I don't know that their gal is great. What else am I supposed to say to random people? Oh, your woman is a whore. And nice to meet you! Sorry I'm a little less confrontational then that ; )

Told you the answer before - just because you have the $ doesn't mean you can buy her heart - she doesn't like you enough to commit to you beyond seeing you as a long term customer - that's all you are to her

YOU seem to think because you have $ and will throw them at her then logically she should be SO THANKFUL to you for SAVING her that she'll be your lap dog till she's too ugly to be you lap dog anymore

Frankly she's looking for SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU

Wise up - there could / prob is a girl out there that may like the business proposal of the above and pretend to love you or

BETTER YET

May actually LOVE YOU - regardless of your wealth etc.

You can't BUY THEM - only rent

Archived