Sin Sot IV , not final .

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

received a call fom lovely Nok the other day saying she was going to the North Eastern provinces for 3 days attending a wedding ceremony . Now CEO at a smaller BKK bar she had to organise the trip for a gang of 9 fellow lasses alltogether . She said Lek is marrying an ( oh wonder ) falang . I thought to myself good for Lek , you have to imagine a slightly overweight good hearted Thai citizen . She wurk bah for ever and must have fucked close to a billion customers since Vietnam I would guess . Anyway , congrats from Yeormany .

And then Nok started yelling at me ONE MILLION BAHT . To make the story short : instead of receiving 2 million baht from the parents to sort a lost soul from the road this poor fellow seems to have paid one million Baht Sin Sot to whomever up country in exchange for a Suk Soi something hooker-pro . I asked Nok twice if this was a made up story for the village but she insisted it was cash and no return . I just don't get it .

BuBi

I don't hear much from OH these days , could it be that he .. I mean it COULD be after all couldn't it ?

Jees zahs...... that's 500 LT's

Some farangs really are Dumb Cnuts......

Cent...the house is almost finished....think I might move up and set up a Wedding Planning business.....

Shit...if they pay that for Sin Sot, imagine what we could get for a reception....the mind boggles

Cheers DS

Jees zahs...... that's 500 LT's

Or 666.67 at 1500 baht per long time! :tophat:

...or 2000 "Slop Bucket Specials"....according to CTO's advice to GD.......

Dunno how much extra for the meds though.......lol

...anyway....not my business....not my problem.... won't be back now till I retire up country....in about 10 years time....the dust should have settled by then........

Archived