Court says individuals have right to own guns

Flashermac

I live in Southern Arizona. This is a beautiful State but the Federal government has never enforced Federal laws regarding illegal immigration and the transfer into the USA of illegal drugs. The local police don't help out a whole lot either.

If a druggy tells somebody an address where drugs are, the druggy writing down the address maybe too stupid to write down the right address and might show up at your address. If you don't have a gun after they break your door down, you might be shit out of luck.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought you mentioned it before.

He did, I recall he talked about throwing more kgs than Pablo Escabar may have handled over a boat off the coast of the Isle of Man and then sank the boat.

Or was I dreaming that :dunno:

I live in Southern Arizona. This is a beautiful State but the Federal government has never enforced Federal laws regarding illegal immigration and the transfer into the USA of illegal drugs. The local police don't help out a whole lot either.

If a druggy tells somebody an address where drugs are, the druggy writing down the address maybe too stupid to write down the right address and might show up at your address. If you don't have a gun after they break your door down, you might be shit out of luck.

If...if...if...

I don't know how I've survived, traveling around the world (including several weeks in the USA!!) without encountering 'ifs'....it's amazing I'm still alive...(touches wood, reaches for lucky rabbits foot etc etc)...

P.S. might I suggest working for homeland security, they need folks like you to maintain the climate of fear...all those 'ifs' come in handy...

Furthermore, if drug dealers operate out of a neighbours address, might I also suggest moving to a better area..

What's the attraction to owning a gun really? A pistol in the bedroom or glove box I can understand, but I get the impression that it goes beyond self defence.

Self defence is the only reason I have for owning a couple of pieces...and their six hard-nosed little friends. (Well, one of the pieces actually has 15 hard-nosed slightly-larger little friends.) On the other hand, some folks have target shooting as a hobby.

HH

So I take it these 5 judges who voted in favour of gun ownership are the same liberals who voted against the death penalty yesterday and were running roughshod over the will of the people?

No...they were not the same. Kennedy was the deciding vote in both. He voted against the death penalty in the child rape case; affirmed the right to bear arms. Otherwise, the neo-commies (Bryer, Ginsberg, Sauter, and Stevens) voted the same; as did the more learned Scalia, Roberts, Alito, and Thomas.

HH

Faustian said [color:red]"I don't know how I've survived, traveling around the world (including several weeks in the USA!!) without encountering 'ifs'....it's amazing I'm still alive...(touches wood, reaches for lucky rabbits foot etc etc)..."[/color]

Let me pose a question to you. [color:red]"If four Thai men surrounded you, drew out their machetes and demanded everything you have, what would you do? [/color] This happened to me. I know what I did, please answer my question, what would you do?

How often does that happen? It's just as likely that you'll shoot a policeman at the wrong house.

Let me pose a question to you. [color:red]"If four Thai men surrounded you, drew out their machetes and demanded everything you have, what would you do? [/color] This happened to me. I know what I did, please answer my question, what would you do?

Give it to them. It's why I leave my valuables in the safe just in case.

Let me pose a question to you. [color:red]"If four Thai men surrounded you, drew out their machetes and demanded everything you have, what would you do? [/color] This happened to me. I know what I did,

What did you do?

Archived