Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

khunsanuk

Temp move to Big Mango? - The poll

Hi,

Cavanami suggested a temporary move this Friday to The Big Mango, but couldn't get the poll working, so here it is.

Sanuk!

Errrr KS

....Not that I can make it anyway....but your Poll closes next year....It might be a tad late to make a change for tomorrow night by the time you get the results!!!....lol

Cheers DS

OK, no probs... that's good...

.....wasn't trying to be a smart arse, just thought it might have been a typo and could have stuffed things up...

...I'm totally techno challanged at the best of times...

Sounds like it could be a good option...but you'd prolly have to fight for a seat with the members of Bangkok Balloon Chasers Inc....lol

Cheers DS

I tried to "reply" to my original and then add the poll, did not work???

Also, the default for the end of the poll is 2009, one year later, so I changed it to 2008, a few days later...

Hi,

"but you'd prolly have to fight for a seat with the members of Bangkok Balloon Chasers Inc"

I have to admit that that is my main concern.

Sanuk!

Hi,

CTO, good point. So, how about those who will actually attend drop me a PT and I'll invite them to the PT I just started with cavanami and CTO to get an agreement on this.

Sanuk!

Shit - there I was thinking 16 people where coming along this Friday! What was I thinking ;)