Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could just hang out on this thread and be at 1,000 posts before you know it.

I would feel much smarter and be able to give more experienced advice if that happens.!!!

It wont help you...I've got almost 4,000 posts and I post useless shit constantly. Do you think anyone takes any notice of what I say?? 55555

And then there's TB.

I could just hang out on this thread and be at 1' date='000 posts before you know it.

I would feel much smarter and be able to give more experienced advice if that happens.!!![/quote']

It wont help you...I've got almost 4,000 posts and I post useless shit constantly. Do you think anyone takes any notice of what I say?? 55555

And then there's TB.

4K posts! I am in awe. Please show me your ways. :) As for Tourneyboy, I can't even imagine how long it took to get to that number. He must be wise beyond belief. Like an old American Indian Chief, everyone listens and nobody doubts. :worship::bow:

I could just hang out on this thread and be at 1' date='000 posts before you know it.

I would feel much smarter and be able to give more experienced advice if that happens.!!![/quote']

And then there's TB.

4K posts! I am in awe. Please show me your ways. :) As for Tourneyboy, I can't even imagine how long it took to get to that number. He must be wise beyond belief. Like an old American Indian Chief, everyone listens and nobody doubts. :worship::bow:

Yes, that's soooo right, TB composes, we gasp in awe at the profound insights revealed. Just look at his latest missive above... :neener:

You've not been here long have you?

Archived