Missing it

fool

Missing my avatar

She's gone now, its been a while but I still miss her a heck of a lot. Wasn't her fault it fell apart but after so much time I knew I would never be able to give her what she deserves so I cut the tie. Bloody painful as I do miss her, she was the one I should have been with from the start but then things never work out that easy do they.

Now what? Home life is good, ticking over okay, heck even some sex, not that it is ever even close to the time I shared with her, damn she was just so perfect in bed now it aches to think about it and I don't even want to look at the pictures. That pretty smile and that beautiful body.

I guess I just don't know where to from here. I know I need to replace her, something to take my mind off her, something fresh and fuckable, a travelling pal and a fuck buddy too. Don't need anything heavy just a sexy friend to be with as and when with some recompense going the other way of course but that's always the case.

Right now I just wish it was her. Hopefully in time it will be another.

Just a little down tonight I guess.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, think I just needed to vent this a little. I know I wasn't good for her and I certainly didn't finish it well, mostly because I didn't really want to but also because I have enough trouble finding nice women to be with never mind finishing with them! Years back it didn't seem so bad, there was another one either in the wings or easily found back then and I was no where near as picky. Clearly I don't get out enough!

Fool, the "I wasn't good enough for her" please take it out of your head...

Been through the same purgatory as you.

Basically IMO if you are a good man, abide by your principles, honest and not too lazy then you may find someone who will recognise these qualities or maybe not...Life is full of opportunities but we keep missing them most of the time.

Show must go on mate.

Cheers :beer:

(and I miss mine too but it seems I finally found someone who accepts me as I am, now this is just a matter that we can stay away from the crisis)

Aw mate, I know how ya feel (a little). My Ms Vampirella is off on a philanthropic trip to the Burmese border to help build a school for Burmese/Karen kids. A great thing to do.

But she's in such a remote place, there is no phone service, no water and not even any electricity! Before any smart arses pipe up, yes I know it is true, because she's working with a major Uni and a very large NGO on this, I helped with the planning and threw a few bucks at it...

Anyway, she's inncommunicado, and the leaders of the project said no boyfriends/girlfriends/etc to come up because this is work, not a party. I agree, but I hate it. Man, we've been talking 2-3 times a day no matter where I am. I sooo miss that. And things have gotten hot-n-heavy the past nine months, after dating a couple of years.

I am moping like a silly high school boy. It's pathetic. I'm embarrassed. But it is what it is.

Cheers,

SD

Welcome to my world -> me I am counting in months, not in weeks.

Stand fast

:beer:

Understand, but you can talk to her anytime, yes? I cannot. THAT'S the hard bit. We are apart a lot because of our work/school/family obligations (but still converse 2-3x a day), and that's do-able, but this sux...

Cavvy: Granny panties & cottage cheese? Please change avatar!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD -- I know; very weird cuz he *likes* to talk to his gal...

Archived