Missing it

fool

Fool I know where you are coming from. Several years ago I had a young girlfriend for 6 years. After about 4 years, I told her I was way too old for her and she should get a younger boyfriend. One day I received an E-Mail from her thanking me for all the good times we had shared and that she was now married to a nice guy from Holland. I replied that I was happy for her and hoped she had a good man as was happy with him. Last year I was walking down the street in Bkk and her girlfriend saw me. She told me my ex girlfriend was coming from Holland the next week. I gave her my Cell Number and told her to have her call me when she got to Bkk. The next week she called me when she arrived. Was sooo good to see her and how happy she was. I took her and a friend out to dinner and had a great time that night. I told her she might be a married lady but she will always be my friend. Was kinda sad for me when I said goodbye to her as I knew I would never see her again. Time heals all wounds. Like you, I am looking for a good one again too, maybe one day you will find her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived