Merry Xmas to all

Man at Work

As I am leavin my office, I like to wish you all a very merry Xmas and a good start into 2009. :xmascheer:xmassmile:xmsgrin:

Maybe this is a good moment to thank KS and his staff for all the efforts they have made throughout 2008 (and before of course) to make this board a reliable source of information and entertainment for us. :worship::beer::bow::applause::bow::beer::worship:

Stay well, stay safe and stay happy. :beer:

Talk to you all next year.

:wave::wave:

MaW

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have spent more than one Christmas in LOS.

Quite interesting as I recall.

:xmassmile

In fact, for some mongers who don't particularly like to observe this holiday with 'family' Thailand is a good take.

Nothing like Christmas dinner at the Nana Hotel restaurant !!!

And a Happy Winter Solstice to you heathens too.

Thanks and merry xmas to you confused Christians too. :)

I intend to celebrate in the traditional manner drinking a lot and eating meat from the gods semi sacred animal, the pig. Here it's called Jul which I believe is the origin of the English "Yuletide". It has been celebrated since long before any Christians landed on our shores. It was originally called "drinking christmas" and we still do it. It was in the old days the greatest party in the year. The long ships couldn't be launched due to ice conditions and the fields needed no attention. Some things were better in the old days. :D

Any which way Merry xmas and happy new year to all, even those who don't like me.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived