Any Russian food in Bangkok?

Wire_Guy

Never been to the Fat Duck but would love to try. I dont have any lists of top Chefs but would put Ramsey, Blumenthal, Heathcote, Cains,Stein and Floyd in there.

But yes have to agree they are usually french trained.

Sorry Suadam but a British Brekie won us an empire :):)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

yes us real men that train, run, weight lift etc require wholesome, tasty functional. high intense training does not need mamby pamby faggy food!

yes, easy targets we are :(...snobs! . i just finished my homemade lamb cassarole, made from all british produce, lamb, leeks, carrots, spuds, turnips, pearl barley, herbs, bay leafs....i think the tin of toms is italian but cooked in britain by a brit and i am by no means a remotely good chef but this tasted divine, really, as good as anything you can have in a restaurant, they dont have time to cook for 3 hours to really get flavors going!

I hope you had some nice fresh crusty bread to mop up the gravy! :p

The fat duck at Bray voted the best restaurant in the world.

2nd best per their website :neener: . And the menu looks pretty Frenchie to me' date=' not British...

The best breakfasts in the world...

Ugh, you mean that "heart-attack on a plate" y'all call a fry up? No thanks.

That's rich coming from a fine slim fellow such as your good self,You ain't done that on salad,have we now! :neener:

P.S.I ain't seen you for quite awhile so perhaps you've been working out? :cover:

yes us real men that train, run, weight lift etc require wholesome, tasty functional. high intense training does not need mamby pamby faggy food!

I'd be miserable too if I had to live on a diet of raw course fish and potatoes! :)

What the fuck is "Boersh"?

Looks like beetroot stew. :barf:

Guest lazyphil

titter ye not, next time you're up here you are welcome to try out one of my creations, you'll be pleasently suprised :)

as for river fish, i caught a pike last year, the damn thing swallowed the hook and i couldn't reach it with my pliers and cutters (taking a piss when i got the run!).....so took it to my folks house to cook, my mum did a great job with it.......not sure about slimey bream or tench though....perch would be ok if big enough but i'm not killing a 4lber if i was lucky enough to catch one)

Archived