Any Russian food in Bangkok?

Wire_Guy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

well i hope not too soon, i'm heading out into fenland tomorrow for a pike session. i should take snow chains for the remote drove i'll be going to (lots of snow forcast around here)......if i dont post tomorrow night send out a search party around prickwillow!

i will be having porridge before i go :)

Maybe the question is, are there any restaraunts with Georgian food, which is very good.

Seconded. Georgian food is mouth-watering.

There's lots of good food and a great variety of cuisines in FSU. Not only georgian, but also uzbek, moldovian, romanian, armenian, ect.

I'm friendly to all Nationalities :) Just amazes me when people travel overseas and want the same food they get at home. You see that a lot amongst many Nationalities.

Some people just don't like or can't eat Spicy foods. I know plenty of Thais who can't or won't eat farang foods...Also, for me, sometimes when I am not feeling well, I can eat a certain food, and feel better, so maybe this is why the O.P. was asking?

On my next trip this March, I will bring 2 Russian nationals for their first trip. We plan to stay in Bangkok for a week or so and of course we shall head to Pattaya for another week or 10 days. I know Russian foods are available in Pattaya but I don't recall ever having seen such in Bangkok. Are there any Russian places in Bangkok?

I'll reserve any comments until after your trip with the two Russians. If there is an after!

Easy, just snag up some white bread lurking about Soi Nana at any hour. I find them scary. I was looking down pon the Nana pool from the lift waiting area at my hotel. Up next to me slides a Ruskie sounding unit wanting to know where I was going. Now, she just arrived from the hallway and not off the lift so I assume exiting from some room action???? Inquired as to my interest for the early evening etc. Well, this Ruski unit was RATHER PLUMP such that I thought she might have sandered over from Soi 3 (aka Soi Arab) I mistakenly walked down the Soi between 3 and 5.. Arab Mahk Mahk and remember seeing a number of plump white bread units lurking. Ruskie food, nah! Looking for Tom Yom Boom! ONLY

Archived