Sex With A Circumsised Partner

bust

Yes, I have.

A very nice young woman from some African country (Sorry about 8 years ago, maybe more.)

I met her in the Amsterdam red Light district, sitting in a window. She was a refugee from from an african muslim country I think (Nigeria?). Very black, cute, early 20's. She was getting a trade training to be a bicycle mechanic, graduating soon, and maintaining her younger brother through school.

Planning to stop work once she finished her training and found a job. Very pragmatic and matter of fact about it all. Very good lover, did all the right things to turn me on, until i got to munch her, and noticed a difference. She said that circumcision was usual in her tribe, but insisted that she still as able to enjoy sex, and claimed to be able to orgasm. I'm not 100% sure if that a true, maybe, or maybe she learned about 'demand characteristics' and learned to fake well.

She was enjoyable company. I took her home a second night, when during our second round about 3.00 am, she fell asleep astride me, in the middle of our f..k. I let her sleep, she obviously did long days. she made up for it in the morning, before taking of to her bicycle repair classes.

Lovely woman. Great body. The only two othe black women i had sex with before were really sleazy types, she acted like a lady.

I admit to being a bit spooked about the realisation she had her most precious part mutilated, but she was so relaxed about it all, I just accepted it as 'one of those things...

If I'd been living in Holland at that time, I could easily have fallen for her in a big way, and gotten into a Henry Higgins/ Elisa Dollittle trip.

Some whoring experience do leave a nice warm feeling behind.

Some whoring experience do leave a nice warm feeling behind.

While others leave a distinctly unpleasant burning sensation down in front -- it depends on your preference, I suppose...

A friend of mine once was involved in assisting a circumcised African girl to access pre-natal care and identify the best doc for the delivery, in an undeveloped Asian country where FGM was completely unheard of -- she said that the response of the doctors once they had an exam of the poor girl was a reaffirmation of the medical profession for her, the docs were absolutely shocked by the condition of the girl's vagina (which was largely sealed by scar tissue and would certainly not permit childbirth without extensive tearing) and went to great lengths to ensure that the birth would be successful and as painless as possible, all free of charge.

Lots of interesting views on FGM out there - an interesting study I've seen (but can't remember anything about beyond the basic idea) suggested that FGM was on the decline in many areas, UNTIL there was an intensive anti-FGM focus from western countries, which helped anti-western elements to revive the practice as an expression of identity, opposition, etc: unintended consequences, like when some well-meaning but stupid organisation tries to buy people out of slavery, then comes back the next year to find that there are even more enslaved, in slaveholders' anticipation of the buyout...

An interesting idea is having trained surgeons do some version of it in the safe® environment of a sterile OR... though I personally find the whole thing FUCKED.

yimsiam

The lady in question is Indonesian and a muslim (my first :grin: ) She had what I guess would be a Type 1.

I thought there was something different but just couldn't put my finger on it....pun intended. Just thought she had a very tiny clitoris. I commented on how tiny her clit was. She then told me she was circumsised when young. It appears though it has no effect on her ability to have an orgasm. She actually said that because her clit is exposed she can reach orgasm very easily. When she shaves she claims the simple rubbing of her panties turns her on... :hubba:

Archived