profile of the 'Thai boyfriend'

cheekyboy

i have met a few gals who were targeted by thai pimps but they managed to fend them off and keep their own money without Mr Leech getting a grip on them, but many naive gals must fall for them and cant escape their clutches .thats until they get too old and are replaced by a younger model ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aloha all,

Count me in with the â??theyâ??re made for each otherâ? bunch. A few of the TGs I know admitted to having Thai BFs (most current or former Karaoke boys). When the girls were/are with their sponsors the BFâ??s will often head out with â??otherâ? ladies (for gambling, drugs, etc). In a few cases when the sponsor stopped sending cash and the girl couldnâ??t or didnâ??t want to work any longer the Thai BF moved on to a younger more lucrative lady. Funny how that works :)

Ahui hou :beer:

Aaah, the more Ms Crazypants tells me about her female friends and relatives, the higher my opinion of the Thai male becomes. Her Papa isnt actually her father - he adopted her after her own parents died by the time she was 8 - but the man seems to have taken in half the bloody village if the crowd sleeping in his boatshed are any indication ..

Two of the 'party hard' girls she hangs with have kids that they have shown no maternal instincts toward whatsoever, leaving the guy to do all the child raising. Her sister seems to have done the same thing - messes with my head when I think about how easily they can pop out a kid, walk away from a brand new human being, then do the same thing in a really short space of time. I know we arent talking about Mother Theresa personalities, but they arent exactly crack whores either.

I filter each of these stories through the lens of past experience - Crazypants can be a supreme bitch on any day ending in 'y' - but it gels with what I've seen of some of her friends. Live for today / f*ck tomorrow, and some clueless Farang will be there to pick up the pieces.

Have to go now - Crazypants needs me to pick up her photos .... ;)

GD, I like you as a mate. But the mind just boggles how a (seemingly) reasonable and normal guy like yourself can put up with this shit and the red flags relentlessly bashing you in the face. And why?

But I'll give you tons of credit...you don't pretend & hide it; you post about it. And I thank you for that even tho' it makes my head hurt.

Cheers,

SD -- just cannot comprehend, but is entertained

Not in the BG world but:

before me my missus had a "long term" Thai boyfriend, he was working in her company but after two years he left her for another woman

(after cheating for some time)

-> after that he left the company and they didn't have any more contacts (which is true in this case)

A few months ago it seems he learned my missus had found a farang boyfriend and he tried to contact her again...-> we found out (in almost typical Thai soap opera fashion) that the sneaky bastard

was both jealous (because the Thai colleagues keep comparing him to me...and not favorably in his case)

but it also seems he considered a "ménage à trois"

(he used the term sandwich...which made me laugh)

hoping the missus could get enough money from me so as to fund the business project of the bastard.

Luckily:

. The guy seems to have never understood the missus who values honesty and being a good Buddhist girl

. Never thought he could lose a lot of face being rejected by the missus and having his little scheme exposed to all

. miscalculated that I wasn't a farang "fresh out of the plane" and that the missus wouldn't trade me for a Thai cheating and lying man

What amazed me is this guy has a good uni diploma from a good Thai uni and good career prospects....

Following this little drama -> some friends/colleagues of my missus ask me if I have some farang friends who are nice and polite like me and under 40 years old...

(for one of them I wish she can meet a decent man as she has been dumped recently by her Thai boyfriend and is really lovely...)

Seems this kind of "Thai boyfriends" can be encountered everywhere.

In the same way that some farangs sponsor bar ladies,so do some of the bar ladies spend a big chunk of their income on the karaoke boys...

Indeed, a most peculiar phenomena...seems to be quite the thing too! I wonder how prevalent this is? I wonder how many farang sponsors know their lady is off getting some young Thai schlong and paying for the privilege, all on their money. All after hours as well, when they think their teerak has gone home.

Aaah, the more Ms Crazypants tells me about her female friends and relatives, the higher my opinion of the Thai male becomes. Her Papa isnt actually her father - he adopted her after her own parents died by the time she was 8 - but the man seems to have taken in half the bloody village if the crowd sleeping in his boatshed are any indication ..

Two of the 'party hard' girls she hangs with have kids that they have shown no maternal instincts toward whatsoever, leaving the guy to do all the child raising. Her sister seems to have done the same thing - messes with my head when I think about how easily they can pop out a kid, walk away from a brand new human being, then do the same thing in a really short space of time. I know we arent talking about Mother Theresa personalities, but they arent exactly crack whores either.

I filter each of these stories through the lens of past experience - Crazypants can be a supreme bitch on any day ending in 'y' - but it gels with what I've seen of some of her friends. Live for today / f*ck tomorrow, and some clueless Farang will be there to pick up the pieces.

Have to go now - Crazypants needs me to pick up her photos .... ;)

As what SD said...plus a bit extra as a general point...

A word of caution...a lady who displays a total lack of maternal instinct is best avoided...damaged goods and likely to be severely personality disordered. Yes I know that might be viewed as a western concept (and Thais can be very practical), but it is supposed to be a biological response. Such a powerful hardwired response can usually only be over-ridden by severe emotional damage, usually experienced in childhood and then repeated ("acted out") on intimate future attachments (think; farangs).

In simple terms, a child experiences emotional/psychological trauma in childhood, the personality becomes detached/fragmented, the child grows up and inflicts the pain/misery upon those she encounters throughout life. A kind of, what was done to her, she acts out upon those who get close to her. We repeat what we learn.

I hope your lady isn't of this ilk. If yes, run away!

OK, so Faustian and SD are off the wedding invite list ;)

Ms Crazypants has never, to my knowledge, had anything resembling a child, although she has expressed an interest in both children and puppies. My personal opinion is that she isnt ready for either. I had my tubes cut and lasered in my early 30s, so I guess that gives you some idea re how keen I would be on having a couple of Leuk Kreung kiddies ...

End of the day, she still makes me laugh. Whether that is enough isnt a question that I'm able to answer right now.

Archived