saying hello

Hi all, I'm not a newbie. quite experienced in trips to Thailand. I was wondering if anyone visited a club way out from tehe center of town called Club Florence, except for youtube, there is no mention of this place. The dancers there are incredible. some of the hottest ladies in Thailand.

Any other clubs similar around Sukhumvit area?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That appears to be just a normal disco. Try Q-Bar, Bed or Glow if you want to be near Suk. They are nearby, tourist friendly, and even have some freelancers working out of there.

If you want a place without "working girls," try any of a number on Thonglor, Ekkamai or RCA. I like Muse, Jet, Ashley's, Escobar, Curve, Rte. 66 and Club 808 for starters. Look at bangkokgigguide.com for more ideas.

Then there are G-clubs (gentlemen's clubs), with the same kind of entertainment, but the whole place is filled with "working girls;" no regular girls to be found in them. Those would be The Pent, Sopranos, Forte, Claudia and Sherbet for example.

All are good fun in their own way.

Welcome to the board.

Cheers,

SD

Sorry a bit late but, Florence club is a Gclub/cocktail lounge...mainly catering to Thai customers

Like in every Gclub the ladies might be up for some extra hours...but they are not BG (at least in their minds), especially in Gclubs catering to Thai customers you are better advised not to treat them like BG.

Florence club is more similar to sherbet, the soprano...in its business concept but on a far smaller scale and of course less "hi class"...

This is a typical Thai Gclub like hundreds similar ones...what is the main difference between Thai and more international Gclubs?

. Thai clubs have usually better educated ladies, sometimes prettier too but this is not the rule, less mercenary staff, far cheaper, smaller

http://www.sungsunclub.com/Club/florence/florence.php

Thanks Drogon. I was going by the You-Tube clips as that was one bar I had not heard of.

So Diver, modify my post accordingly. Tho' unlike Drogon, I find G-club gals are *all* game for extras...tho' you may not like their price quotes LOL! I guess YMMV, so as D said: tread carefully.

Cheers,

SD

SD I fully agree with you...just that I meant that some of these girls play "hard to get" and the "I pay barfine" for you is not always guarantee for you to have her in your bed on the first night.

(although I never got a no)

Of course they are all up for bedtime fun -> just that the way of getting them is a bit different

(and more expensive too..)

:beer:

Wonderlust are you serious?

:dunno:

Simply said: If you are looking for one night whores then you better head to beer/gogo/soi 33/pegasus/MP places...not Gclubs because they are far more expensive and not the "one drink, pay barfine, go fuck" type of places and most girls, although they are occasional whores, simply don't consider themselves whores.

If you are looking for regular "temporary girlfriends" then Gclubs are a sure shot.

Prices? Let's say you are lucky to find a girl willing to fuck you on your first visit:

You are not a member so:

Depending on what you drink and how much, you will also certainly have to try more than a few ladies before finding one willing to follow you etc..

G club time: Most certainly anywhere between 5-6k minimum up to very much

Add to this: You will certainly have to pay the barfine (anywhere between 3k up to 6k depending on the day of the week and the place)

Girl fee: Anywhere between 4k up to far more...

As you can see, going as a non member for the first time to a G club to find your fuck for the night is not cheap....

But if you go there as a member, quite regularly, then this is a heaven and far better quality than all the nightlife places, and not much more expensive....

On the long term, having several "favorite girls" in G clubs is much cheaper than the gogo routine

PS: Among costs for non members going alone (without a member friend)...especially in the international clientele ones:

- you might have to pay an entry fee (sometimes up to 2k)

- You pay your drinks or you can buy a bottle, being a non member you are likely to get charged mixers

- You pay for the lady company (depending on the lady in question the upfront charge might be 2-4 LD, then you pay the lady's charge for every 40 more or less minutes etc...)

If you want to "interview" many ladies then the costs go up accordingly etc...

Barfine charge: Can be 10 drinks on normal days, up to 20 and sometimes 25-30 LD on special occasions...

All in all: A G club without membership is far too expensive.

Once a member, it is suddendly cheap and great fun

-> so easy to find a lovely, educated, caring, funny, sexy hostess/PR/ sometimes dancer...

that sometimes you don't pay for sex.

I am with you about spending money on GTG (who might end up more expensive than BG though).

The kind of money I mentioned above: Is if you are non member.

Being a member (memberships can come as low as 20-30k bht) is the cheap way to go and you can negotiate many advantages...

At the end of the day, going with G club girls didn't cost me more than going with a soi 33 girl

(of course I usually skipped the barfine, being a member my drinks were free, drinking no alcohol my memberships were spent in LD)

Of course many business people go there too...

Me, I liked G clubs and Japanese clubs -> of course they are more expensive than your average beer bar but not much more than a gogo or a soi 33 bar...

On average after buying my 30K membership I seldom paid more than 1-2k/night when I went and my membership lasted at least 10-15 visits.

Being a frequent member: I usually didn't pay the girls for sex...or not a lot and never right after sex like a BG

The beautiful girls are in G clubs/Japanese clubs

(the good ones) -> also great if you like your girl able to realyl give you some attention, who will not do a runner and who will do her best to satisfy you.

Wonderlust, don't judge G clubs without visiting a few...

I once compared my spending over one month if:

- I was going to soi 33

- I was going to a G club

The G club came out a lot cheaper -> mainly because I didn't pay the barfine and the girls didn't have "regular fees for sex" like their purely BG sisters.

Simply said:

- You take a soi 33 girl out (or gogo girl for the matter) -> you pay the barfine and then the ST/LT fee

- You go with one of your favorite G club girl -> you will skip the barfine -> you might end up giving her 4-5k baht every 3 times you have sex

All in all, G clubs win, are not that expensive when you know how to navigate the costs -> far better quality, why? Simply because these girls don't have to sleep with customers to make good bucks....

Knowing a good G club girl can make 50-90K bht/month out of LD/Girl's time fee etc...they don't feel the need to sleep with the first customer who asks -> and thus sleep with potential sugar daddies and/or regular customers = regular income....

TIT

PS: About "inadequate Japanese business partners"

The first year I was working as an expat in BKK

I knew for one year two great Japanese executives in BKK, same age as me and one thing I noticed when we met up (for playing pools) was they were always with truely gorgeous women...

When they took me to Arcadia (soi japan) -> I stopped saying negative things about Japanese guys.

Beer bar/gogo girls and even soi 33 girls can't compare with more than a few girls you can find in soi Japan (or later in G clubs)...

Archived