2009/2010 season

sayjann

Manchester City complete the signing of former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez for a fee believed to be £25.5m.

_46057076_tevez466x260.jpg

He looks like he's been asked a difficult question and he's having to think really hard about the answer (probably "what is your name?"). And what the feck is he wearing on his head? :rolleyes:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh,

He's just stirring the pot as per usual.

Let's see if Sparky takes the bait. Should be a tasty derby this season.

Anyway, Fergie can say what he likes.

Having billionaire owners doesn't turn City into a big club overnight, especially not after having won feck all for over 3 decades!

• 3 weeks later...
Everton 1-6 Arsenal.

No words needed. :soccer::yay::soccer::yay:

There are, my brother in law is an Everton fanatic so I went to watch it in an Everton pub, feckin Dixie Dean posters all over the walls, full of Bluenoses.

Had to really stop pissing myself laughing, cheered a bit too loud when the 5th one went in and then was asked to leave about 10 minutes before the end.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jesus.. Do they really ask you to leave a pub in the UK if you're cheering the other team too loudly?? That's a bit hyper-sensitive and OTT of them isn't it?

It's always good fun in Oz to go to another teams pub with a mate who supports that team and really rub it in if you beat them on the day.

I guess in the UK that could result in getting your lights punched out though. Serious about your footer over there, ain't ya??

:beer:

Archived